Newbie needs assist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie needs assist

Hi, have read Dr. Olivier Ameisen's book but am having trouble finding online pharmacy to order Baclofen from. Any suggestions? THX!

Newbie needs assist

Hi Gotta Try,

I just wanted to say Welcome. There's a ton of info here. I don't have experience with your question but I'm sure someone who does will be along soon.

Comment

Newbie needs assist

Thank you. A lot of anxiety facing the fact I have a problem & now trying trying to address it. I appreciate your welcome.

Comment

Newbie needs assist

River is pretty good. I've always used Goldpharma and never had a problem with them. Getting meds in the US is rarely an issue, though things can get dicey in other parts of the world. There are several threads devoted to problems in the UK and especially in Ireland.

Comment

Newbie needs assist

I would start off on liquid baclofen, but I believe there is some hitch with the ordering process at the moment. Does someone have details of where to order it from?

Welcome, and best of luck.

Nevermind, here is the link: http://www.phoenixresearchlabs.com/

I have found liquid baclofen to be cleaner than the pill varieties, even those obtained through legitimate scripts.

Start off nice and slow at around 15 mg's, and add about 20 a week, depending on how you cope.

Comment

Newbie needs assist

Cool, I'm in US, so no problem there. Many thanks for the assist!

Comment

Newbie needs assist

Hmmm, I see that's not working. Lo0p, any idea what the story is?

Comment

Newbie needs assist

Wow...

Thanks Bleep; After fighting this for so long without ever discussing w/ ANYONE, it's amazing how much it helps to have some support...

Comment

Newbie needs assist

Hiya Gotta Try,

Gotta Try;1496271 wrote: After fighting this for so long without ever discussing w/ ANYONE, it's amazing how much it helps to have some support...
                  That really is the beauty of this site...you don't have to do this alone anymore. You will find supportive and resourceful people aplenty.

Hope you get the meds all sorted soon. You are in a good place here, welcome.

Relax and settle in. P.
                  "People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone."

? Audrey Hepburn, Actress and Philanthropist :heart:

Comment

Newbie needs assist

Gotta Try;1496271 wrote: Thanks Bleep; After fighting this for so long without ever discussing w/ ANYONE, it's amazing how much it helps to have some support...
                    For sure, it helps to spread the load. MWO is a great place, non-judgemental and friendly. I would suggest you read around the threads, particularly in the meds section if that is where your interests lie, and ask questions. It can be quite confusing at first, especially if you aren't familiar with forums, and there are lots of people here who will try and help out.

Baclofen definitely saved me, and if anxiety is your issue, which I think you mentioned earlier, then there is a good chance you will see good results from it.

Comment

Newbie needs assist

THX!

I truly appreciate your support. :thanks:

Comment

Working...
                      X