New Approach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Approach

When I was around the 200's, there were times I'd really want to get drunk, and I'd have a beer in front of me, but my brain just wouldn't make the connection that to get drunk I'd have to drink the beer. It would take me an hour or so to get through it, longer if I was doing anything else at the same time, since I'd get distracted from my mission.

Then there's other times when, if you have the determination and fortitude, you can get pretty wasted. At least that's how it was for me.

Comment

New Approach

Ok guys, I did it! Ordered 360x10mg tablets of Bac on RiverPharm. Should be shipped within 2 weeks, can't wait!

I'll follow the titration program based on this: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/59463672/Prescribing-Guide-for-Baclofen-in-the-Treatment-of-Alcoholism-Don.pdf

Will keep you guys posted once I take the first pill, don't hesitate to write or give tips in the meanwhile.

Comment

New Approach

I have had good results (i.e. few side effects and good bodily tolerance) with the Baclofen from River Pharmacy. They are really just a middleperson though, as you will find out when you get the package in about a week. Their stuff comes from India. Lioresal is the brand I received from them and I have no complaints. I ordered some from alldaychemist.com (Liofen from India as well) in the beginning. I had some "tracers" in my stool that almost scared me enough to quit this entire thing right off the bat.

Dig into the forum thrreads or post a thread of your own if you need advice on how to proceed. Baclofen is a very powerful drug and I treat it like electricity. I enjoy what it does for me, but I respect it too.

Comment

Working...
        X