Online pharmacy reliability and turnaround time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far, I have only ordered medicine from alldaychemist.com. I place an order, and I receive a confirmation within three or four days that it has shipped. The package usually clears customs rather quickly and I receive it about two weeks after placing an order.

On my most recent order, it's now been over a week and I have yet to receive confirmation on shipping. I'm a bit concerned, since I have not done a good job this time of placing an order well before I run out, and soon I will need to cut back on my dosage to ensure I won't run out before reinforcements arrive.

I'm looking to place a second order just in case my primary source falls through. US residents, what kind of turnaround time do you see with other online pharmacies? Is two weeks just what I have to live with?

For River, the turnaround time is even longer than 2 weeks. Maybe someone who uses Goldpharma will weigh in. I wonder if Hippy is reading this and can comment on where she gets her Bac. I used to have it in a PM but have deleted it as I chose antabuse instead. Good luck!!
    Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Not sure about the US but Goldpharma to the UK is 4-6 days depending on brand and which country of origin its coming from. When I was using Naltrexone it came from Greece and took 6 days every time. My Baclofen now comes from Germany and takes 4 days. (gotta love the Germans )

I get confirmation within a few hours that the order had been places then confirmation a few hours more that the script has been accepted then usually the next day it is moved to the pharma and shipped.

Waiting 2 weeks for meds isn't acceptable imo especially ones you need asap.

Comment

Siren136;1512694 wrote: For River, the turnaround time is even longer than 2 weeks. Maybe someone who uses Goldpharma will weigh in. I wonder if Hippy is reading this and can comment on where she gets her Bac. I used to have it in a PM but have deleted it as I chose antabuse instead. Good luck!!
        Siren is dead on for River.

They do take 2-3 weeks as they are in India with a Canadian processing.

They are very reliable though. I personally suggest them but order lots and ahead.

One should ALWAYS have lots of the med on hand.

Comment

Working...
        X