Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

France: Baclofen authorized as a medication against alcoholism

Hi @all

In France, Baclofen, for usage against alcoholism, will obtain this month a ?temporary recommendation for usage? (French: recommandation temporaire d?utilisation, RTU). That means, that Baclofen, as a medication for alcoholism, is not any more ?offlabel-use?, physicians and patients are encouraged to use it. Some French Newspaper seeding this News:
    Bien ? vous, DonQuixote

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Edit: Oh, just seen this tread: https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...nce-77390.html

Ok, but double information is better than no information :-)
    My German forum: www.forum-baclofen.com / My general informations: www.baclofen.wiki

bump

Comment

Mistake

No mistake possible ... ?
      alkohol-und-baclofen-forum.de

Comment

Federico;1598203 wrote: No mistake possible ... ?
        Hi, Federico. Welcome to the forum. Your forum is...Dutch? I have to be honest, I only popped in and didn't stay long enough to figure it out for myself.

I'm not sure what the question is, but I will do my best to answer if I can.

Cheers,
        Ne

Comment

Hi Eva, no it's a German forum. Unfortunately, there is still no RTU in France. But the French are real fighters as well as Olivier Ameisen was one. We have a collection of scientific publications collected, mostly in English. Maybe it's interesting for you?
          You are welcome!
          Federico

Comment

Wow, Federico. Your forum is quite informative. Highly impressive. Well done, my friend!
            ?If you get the inside right, the outside will fall into place. Primary reality is within; secondary reality without.? - Eckhart Tolle

To contact me, please msg me here:
            mandiekinz@baclofenforalcoholism.com
            Baclofen for Alcoholism

Comment

Hi Mandiekinz,
              for visitors, it's a bit like a jungle. Here is the link to our data collection, you are welcome: http://www.alkohol-und-baclofen-foru...forum.php?f=26

Comment

Thank you, it can get a bit messy in this forum. People do post the studies and articles however, it all inevitably gets buried. It would be nice to see more users on the other site as it's more so geared towards baclofen. Equipped with a lot more organization as well. Sad thing is...all the drama is over here, us lushes like to eat that up!

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions - Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions

Cheers, my friend.
                ?If you get the inside right, the outside will fall into place. Primary reality is within; secondary reality without.? - Eckhart Tolle

Baclofen for Alcoholism

Comment

The end of the addiction begins in the hearts of the people it affects.
                  For this reason we do this job as best we can. If we do not make it ...
                  Federico

Comment

Mandiekinz;1598439 wrote: Thank you, it can get a bit messy in this forum. People do post the studies and articles however, it all inevitably gets buried. It would be nice to see more users on the other site as it's more so geared towards baclofen. Equipped with a lot more organization as well. Sad thing is...all the drama is over here, us lushes like to eat that up!

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions - Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions

Cheers, my friend.
                    Does Lo0p's site automatically dump you out if you don't log in after a certain period of time? Tried to go back over there today and my login no longer works. When I tried the lost username/password page, it did not recognize my email address.
                    In the middle of my life's journey, I found myself in a dark wood, as I had lost the straight path. It is a difficult thing to speak about, how wild, harsh and impenetrable that wood is. Just thinking about it recreates the fear. It is scarcely less bitter than death, but in order to tell of the good that I found there, I must tell of the other things I saw there. --Dante, paraphrased

Comment

@Alky,

please stay cool and try it again. You are welcome !
                      if you need support, please send a mail to myshining@gmx.de I reply as soon as possible

Greets from Germany
                      Federico

Comment

Alky;1598514 wrote: Does Lo0p's site automatically dump you out if you don't log in after a certain period of time? Tried to go back over there today and my login no longer works. When I tried the lost username/password page, it did not recognize my email address.
                        Perhaps I read that wrong. Not sure, I would just remake one. I've been having log in issues, myself.

Baclofen for Alcoholism

Comment

Mandiekinz;1598529 wrote: Perhaps I read that wrong. Not sure, I would just remake one. I've been having log in issues, myself.
                          MK, I'm just going to sign up again when I have a free minute. There seems to be more going on there than there was a few months ago. Thanks!
                          In the middle of my life's journey, I found myself in a dark wood, as I had lost the straight path. It is a difficult thing to speak about, how wild, harsh and impenetrable that wood is. Just thinking about it recreates the fear. It is scarcely less bitter than death, but in order to tell of the good that I found there, I must tell of the other things I saw there. --Dante, paraphrased

Comment

No problem, Alky. I just checked...if your username is the same there as it is here, you do not exist right now.

It's been awfully quiet in there lately. All the drama is here... hehe

Baclofen for Alcoholism

Comment

any other problems?

Comment

Working...
                              X