Scared, almost out....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scared, almost out....

Hi guys, I have been lurking on this site for a long time, and it has been so helpful, thank y'all for that. 64 days ago i had my last drink, and have been taking baclofen ever since. My dose isn't very high, as I simply can't afford to buy more than I did the first time, but even at a low dose it has saved my life. Due to my alcoholism I had lost my job, and spent the first month looking for a new one, then catching up on bills, and late fees that had to be paid. I finally have the money to order more, but I am down to 2 25 mg pills, which is usually my daily dosage.

Can anyone recommend a site that ships quickly? The site I got from the first time was legitimate but it took around 3 weeks :/ Am I going to go through withdrawal, or will it just be more cravings?

Scared, almost out....

Hey Forbins,
    I think the quickest way might be to do a call with Dr Levin and have him script you baclofen. Lots of info on this site about what that'd entail, use the search to find more info. In the meantime if you are in the US I can overnight you some bac, I have plenty and it's a script from a pharmacy. PM me if that'd be helpful.
    Skullbaby

Comment

Working...
    X