BACLOFEN FOR ALCOHOLISM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BACLOFEN FOR ALCOHOLISM

There exists a new site that is totally dedicated to Baclofen. It is not a competing site to MWO. Instead, it can be viewed as "ADDITONAL INFORMATION" specifically related to baclofen as it relates to alcoholism. It is my opinion that it will only help both sites grow at an even more rapid pace. After all, both sites primary purpose is in helping alcoholics find their way out of hell.

Good information -both good and bad can be found on both sites. I further believe that hard line baclofinites will still post here and there. It's not a financial issue for many of us; it is the desire to share information regarding a miracle that occurred in our lives.

The Site: BaclofenFORalcoholism.COM

My Way Out is truly a site to help alcoholics become free. Have you noticed that they don't throw out a bunch of ads promoting their products on this sub-thread? You got to give the owners of MyWayOut TRUE credit -regardless of all things -including monitoring of trolls, these folks have the best interest of the alcoholics first in mind. Were it not for them, my journey with Baclofen may not have happened.

BACLOFEN FOR ALCOHOLISM

I'm not sure if the fact that the url is all lowercase makes a difference, but it is all lowercase.
    :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
    :what?:
    sigpic
    Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
    A Forum
    Trolls need not apply

Comment

BACLOFEN FOR ALCOHOLISM

Or u could just type

Bump.
      When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

Comment

BACLOFEN FOR ALCOHOLISM

Bump meaning bump. You cannot go to bump.com.

You have to go to baclofenforalcoholism.com

I got u homie.
        When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

Comment

BACLOFEN FOR ALCOHOLISM

U crack me up JD.

Comment

BACLOFEN FOR ALCOHOLISM

I'm not sure if the fact that the url is all lowercase makes a difference, but it is all lowercase.

edit... and grind
            sigpic

A Forum
            Trolls need not apply

Comment

BACLOFEN FOR ALCOHOLISM

My tablet has problems processing url's with uppercase letters. It likes to slip them in where it thinks they should be for my convenience. I don't recall having that problem on computers. Hence the reason for the post, which as is typical for me unless I'm being a sarcastic asshole, the content tends to align itself with the verbiage of the post.

Since this is about the 17th time you've projected motivations and intentions on me that are bass ackwards, I'd hope we could arrange for you to have a 100 or so person conference call with people who are around here daily (with whom I've spent countless hours on the phone) and know me better. They could probably tell you with some degree of certainty that if my own agenda were comprised of self serving motivations that I wouldn't be here at all, and I wouldn't be driving an $850 car.

Or you could just make a joke about it. And yes, I will laugh. Everything you say about me initially confounds me, then makes me laugh.
              sigpic

A Forum
              Trolls need not apply

Comment

BACLOFEN FOR ALCOHOLISM

Lo0p, I was thinking that JD was just starting to come around. It so hard to tell with text, but my impression was that he was trying to help out by writing out the url. He did call u homie.

Comment

BACLOFEN FOR ALCOHOLISM

Man I'm just being playful. I don't care either way dude. Just like to joke man. I'm not projecting anything on u.

Comment

BACLOFEN FOR ALCOHOLISM

Lo0p is alright JD. He has helped me out quite a bit since I came around here. I came to MWO looking for answers and found out this dude lives near me. We went to the same high school in fact, but did not know each other then (I'm a bit older). He came over to my house and hung out after I told him I thought he was a troll. That is the kind of person he is.

Comment

BACLOFEN FOR ALCOHOLISM

No man I'm pro-loop. He's just always stealing my thoughts and it pisses me off.

Comment

BACLOFEN FOR ALCOHOLISM

We have hit some weird joking lately and got into a neutral zone that we r both trying to figure out if the other one is serious. Instead of confronting it, we r trying to weird joke our way out of it and its totally gonna work. Hopefully it will get really awkward before it gets better though. I want everyone to feel like they just accidentally saw their dad naked when me and loop talk to each other.

Comment

BACLOFEN FOR ALCOHOLISM

A Call for a Mediator

Juan -How cool about Lo0p, you, and proximity. After speaking with Lo0p, I have to say he was just damn funny to talk with - and a little more humble than sometimes portrayed. JD -seems as though u speak your truth and your not out here kissing ass. And I bet loop is the type person you can shoot the crap with most of the time.

Alright, now a shout out to the level headed -truly- Juan. Why, Juan makes perfect, quick sense in his posts. Seems to bring the parties together when needed. Does not seem to be phased by controversy, and if he is, he does not give a rats ass.

So Juan, put your mediator hat on, and stop these two from having so much fun before they go over board and start pissing each other off.

Just in fun gents.. Keep it near for future BACLOFEN readers.

Comment

BACLOFEN FOR ALCOHOLISM

Hmmm. I've asked Loop for guidance once or twice and only ever received either no reply, or a cryptic response.
                            I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

BACLOFEN FOR ALCOHOLISM

JDizzle;1534049 wrote: We have hit some weird joking lately and got into a neutral zone that we r both trying to figure out if the other one is serious. Instead of confronting it, we r trying to weird joke our way out of it and its totally gonna work. Hopefully it will get really awkward before it gets better though. I want everyone to feel like they just accidentally saw their dad naked when me and loop talk to each other.
                              Joking? Awkward!? Now I'm pissed off. I seriously thought this was foreplay. You know, the moment after you've finished getting each other so randy that you feel like you could burst inside, then you take a good long pause and gaze into each others eyes before you... you know.

Joking?

Fuck you man. And I don't mean literally anymore, strictly figuratively.
                              sigpic

A Forum
                              Trolls need not apply

Comment

Working...
                              X