turned to baclofen after hair loss with topa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I have started Baclofen after I almost went bald with topa... but im not sure of the best dosage, im havin 20ml at night. what is the best dosage to get the desired results and should it be spread out during the day.
    Im still drinking but instead of having 2 bottles of wine a night.. im now having 3 beers and finding im satisfied and sleeping like a baby. but its only been a 5 days
    Each day I strive to be the best mother, daughter, sister and friend I can be!

I've just started Baclofen myself. The amount of wine you used to drink is as much as I do. Can't wait to go down to 3 beers and stop there. That would already be a huge improvement, in such a short time! Wait for me there...

Comment

Hi Annieslane

I'm also downunder in NZ. I also have had some hair loss, gradually over the past 20 years. I couldn't get much topa, as it was illegal to import several years ago. Most of it got confiscated. Just wanted to touch base with a fellow Antipodean. Have had a few drinks so will check in again soon.

Cheers

Comment

Here you can find a prescribing guide with a dosing plan as used by French doctors:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/59463672/Prescribing-Guide-for-Baclofen-in-the-Treatment-of-Alcoholism-Don.pdf

Another advice is to read a lot. There's a lot of unvaluable information to find all over the forum. Also about the negative SE's you can anticipate at higher doses.
        Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

Comment

Working...
        X