Strange thing happened...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been titrating down trying to (at 60mg currently) find the sweet spot of controlling dose and lessening leg pain. My leg pain has gotten better, but still there. Last night, I had 3 beers and they tasted good. And I got a pretty good high from them as well. That hasn't happened for a long time. I may need to up the Bac dose... or just stay away from the alcohol. We'll see.

But the strange thing is this: I started smelling something familiar after those beers. It is a smell I associated with my ex's house where I drank a lot. Only last night it was in my house. And then suddenly I realized it wasn't the place that smelled -- but something had shifted in my chemistry where I was enjoying the drinks and also smelling that smell I associated with drinking and really enjoying it. WTF? It was such an interesting observation. Not sure what it means, except I will need to watch out and maybe bump back up 10 mg and see if that stops it. Yikes.

Amygdala
    :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
    :what?:
    sigpic
    Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
    A Forum
    Trolls need not apply

Comment

Too busy to explain except maybe over the phone. You've got my number. Then maybe you can come back and tell everyone.
      :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
      :what?:
      sigpic
      Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
      A Forum
      Trolls need not apply

Comment

Working...
      X