Campral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Campral

My doctor prescribes Campral can anyone tell me about their experiences? I see lots of posts about Bac
    Ty :new:

Campral

As my doctor also prescribes campral I took it around four or five years ago, it did help me with cravings but then after around three months I decided I wanted to drink again and that was the end of that. I have tried again with it several times later but never seemed to get the same effect as the first time round. I think if you really want to stop drinking it does help with that as I say it does help with cravings but its not a majic cure. The only side effects I know of are that it can upset your stomach a bit.

best of luck

space

Comment

Campral

i tried campral a few years ago. detoxed with librium, started campral and did a 11 day meditation course. after that i think i had some days of AF time and then started drinking heavily again.
      the meditation was more effective for me than the campral (but i'm not the type of person to spend more than 11 days meditating 12 hours a day ).
      from what i've heard it works for about a third of us. and for that third, effect is probable to diminish after a few months. like space's exprerience.
      depends on the level of addiction (brainwise) if those months are enough to get you straightened out i guess.

good luck!

Comment

Campral

Thanks for your input!!

Comment

Working...
        X