Where do you get liquid baclofen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see threads regarding the liquid form of baclofen but no one mentions their sources. Are they getting legit prescriptions or getting it online?

I saw it on an online pharmacy for anywhere from 500$ on up. Is this true?

Sam

I'm wondering also, I'm going up in dosage and these tablets are getting expensive and no doctor will prescribe to me.

Comment

I sent PMs to both of you with contact info. Good luck.

Comment

I would like that info also. Especially on international internetpharmacies as I live in Europe.
        I think there's no legal difference between liquid or tablets here.
        It gets way to expensive for me too. And one of the packets was taken by customs. No doctor will prescribe it.

Comment

http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/baclofen-liquid-5mg5ml-300ml_4_12963.html

Buy Baclofen Liquid 5mg/5ml 300ml, ?11.62, pharmacy Products, Online Pharmacy

Comment

The active ingredient is: β-(Aminomethyl)-p-chlorohydrocinnamic acid (= baclofen), a racemic mixture of the R,(-) and S, (+) isomers.

The liquid contains 5mg/5ml baclofen Ph. Eur.

For excipients see section 6.1 List of excipients.

Lioresal Liquid - SPC - eMC

Comment

Well at least they add raspberry flavour. It'll be yummie.

But seriously, they add this:
              " We can only despatch your medication once we have received your original prescription. Details of where to send your prescription will be provided on the order confirmation screen. Please tick the box to continue.* more information >> * We can only accept private prescriptions issued by a registered UK or EEA (European Economic Area) medical practitioner and can only despatch within this area."

The area is no problem, but prescription is.
              Or is this just a formality, something they are required to say, but don't look at it?

Comment

Working...
              X