Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TerryK celebrates 3 years of sobriety and indifference to alcohol thanks to baclofen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TerryK celebrates 3 years of sobriety and indifference to alcohol thanks to baclofen

Thanks for sharing that, Terry. Very inspiring.
    http://baclofenforalcoholism.com

Comment

Congratulations on your success, Terry!
      Very encouraging story.
      Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

Comment

Bump. Great reading here and in Terry's signature, for any newbies

Comment

So affirming! I'm so new to bac that I do get scared, and start to doubt...posts like Terry's really help. Thanks Terry.
          JMum
          My first "indifference experience" Saturday January 11, 2014. Thank God for Baclofen!

Comment

Reg, you're a total rock star for bumping this NOW!!! Mea culpa re the other thing. Only time in over 4 years, though! :egad: What was I thinking?

And Terryk - what a powerful thread to have in MWO's phenomenal annals to bump. Your consistent presence; well-reasoned, well-researched contributions and attention all around has been an enormous help for me, and many others.
            "Wherever you are is the entry point." --Kabir

Comment

Working...
            X