Dr. Levin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. Levin

I'm sorry it took us so long, Stratus made me an email address.

I will receive print and send batches of emails in support of Dr. Levin from anyone who is interested. It's been a week since I spoke with him so I should give him a call to see if, well, he still has a chance.

It has been way too long. I am sending him the 13 letters I have received so far since August 26th. They're going out today....ehhh, no tomorrow. I've got to write something as some kind of a preface to soften the blow. It's really none of my business.

Anyway I'll take anything:

Lo0p@baclofenforalcoholism.com --- the second "0" in Lo0p is a zero. Or just click on it

Since he's only got 13 letters so far I can guarantee you he'll read them, cherish them and keep them until they day he dies. :l

Please send it to me as an attachment to your email and just write "hey you are one hell of a dufus" or something in the body to me. I cannot edit these, please don't ask me if it's "okay" I'm sure it is wonderful and will be appreciated more than you know for many years to come!
    :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
    :what?:
    sigpic
    Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
    A Forum
    Trolls need not apply

Dr. Levin

PDF's are great
    .doc or .docs are great
    I'm sure I can figure out how to print anything but I barely have the time to print them and stuff them so pleeeeease :h put them in an an attachment separate from whatever name calling or dirty pictures you are very welcome to send to me! :thanks: eeeww

Your words will certainly carry a meaning that, win or lose, may actually have a very real affect on other people's lives.

With only a few letters like this (I'm just thinking out loud here) your permission might even be sought to have them published in a magazine or newspaper? Who knows?

With your permission, of course, I'm positive I can get a famous and incredibly influential investigative reporter named Jerry Mitchell (Jerry Mitchell (investigative reporter) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) to read them.

You 13 people know who you are. If you want me to rip open your letter, scan it and send you copy just to check and see if there was anything too personal in it for what I'm talking about let me know. If you want me to send a copy to Jerry Mitchell I can do that to and I guarantee you he won't even throw them on the back burner they will get read tomorrow. He is aware of us.

However, my mind is just working overdrive right know and I might be scaring people. Of course your privacy and anonymity, is always was and will always be sacrosanct.

Thanks everyone.

-Ev
    sigpic

A Forum
    Trolls need not apply

Comment

Dr. Levin

And I need to apologize to the couple of people that pm'ed me. I m sorry. Could you email me please? :l
      sigpic

A Forum
      Trolls need not apply

Comment

Dr. Levin

Lo0p;1563405 wrote:
        Your words will certainly carry a meaning that, win or lose, may actually have a very real affect on other people's lives.
        How? Why?

zone;1545269 wrote: According to public records,his medical license is suspended "for unprofessional conduct, improper prescribing of controlled substances and failure to establish and maintain medical records".

A summary suspension pending a hearing means the medical board considers him to be an immediate danger to the public.
        All true
        And nothing to do with baclofen

Lo0p;1563405 wrote:
        With only a few letters like this (I'm just thinking out loud here) your permission might even be sought to have them published in a magazine or newspaper? Who knows?

With your permission, of course, I'm positive I can get a famous and incredibly influential investigative reporter named Jerry Mitchell
        You compromise anonymity all the time. Why are people sending YOU the letters

Comment

Dr. Levin

I was wondering if anyone has an update on how Dr. Levin is doing these days and how is fight to get his license reinstated is progressing?

Comment

Dr. Levin

I talk to him every couple of weeks but the nature of our conversations concerning that I believe are confidential. I haven't asked outright but I'll assume so until next time we talk. I will ask him.

I can say he remains very optimistic! And wishes to thank and express his gratitude to the few of you who came to his aid!
            sigpic

A Forum
            Trolls need not apply

Comment

Working...
            X