Antabuse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antabuse?

Has anyone been told there breath smells of garlic why taking AB?. It has happened to me twice by the same person in the laat week. I cant imagine what else would be causing it as I have not eaten any that I am aware of!
    Its easier not to start than stop

Antabuse?

No one has sad that to me. Odd SE.
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Antabuse?

I do recall reading something similar as a SE. I thought it was bad breath, but am not sure. Easy to research though-

Comment

Antabuse?

Yep bresth definitely smells of garlic, I have had a look at my vitamins supplements its not them so must be the AB smell strong as well apprantely. I have found that you could get a garlicy taste but not found anywhere that it can make your breath smell of it?

Comment

Antabuse?

gmc38609;1570719 wrote: Yep bresth definitely smells of garlic, I have had a look at my vitamins supplements its not them so must be the AB smell strong as well apprantely. I have found that you could get a garlicy taste but not found anywhere that it can make your breath smell of it?
          Just found some info on another forum quite commom to make breath smell of garlic and could be a sign of taking to much. I have been taking 250mg daily.
          I will reduce it down to 125mg a day as I didn't have any complaints on that dose before
          but suffered from tiredness, I am taking vitamin b to avoid that this time.

Comment

Working...
          X