Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liquid Baclofen

Hi,
    I am new here and was reading some older posts regarding Baclofen. I tried Topamax years ago and it helped greatly with the cravings but left me feeling completely deadened emotionally. I thought the symptoms of that would wear off in time, but they didn't so sadly I had to stop taking it. I am reading with interest on Baclofen and it sounds like if you can get it in the liquid form it works better at lower doses and is cheaper. But when I try to go to the Phoenix Pharmacy I cannot get to the site. Is is no longer in business? If so, is there another pharmacy to get it from? Gold Pharma seems to only carry the pills. Any help out there is greatly appreciated!

Calikime

Liquid Baclofen

Check your mailbox. I sent a pm.

Comment

Liquid Baclofen

I tried the same thing and couldn't get the site to work either. Any suggestions?

Comment

Liquid Baclofen

Anonygurl,

That site won't work. Now there is no source of liquid bac that I'm aware of. 😩

Comment

Liquid Baclofen

I'm sure this has already been addressed, but did anyone think of contacting Lo0p's mother to ask if she would be willing to teach someone?

Comment

Liquid Baclofen

Anony, we went to Cali to speak with his family and offer condolences and words of insight for Lo0p's Memorial.

They do not know his process of making it. Nor do they want to be involved in it. Which we should respect.
            ?If you get the inside right, the outside will fall into place. Primary reality is within; secondary reality without.? - Eckhart Tolle

To contact me, please msg me here:
            mandiekinz@baclofenforalcoholism.com
            Baclofen for Alcoholism

Comment

Liquid Baclofen

Having tried both liquid Bac and the tablet form, I too believe the liquid to be more potent or at least faster acting. It could be the formulation. I can attest that a former member, Bill P., had the real stuff at dirt cheap prices. LoOp bought him out I think, but now unfortunately that he passed away, there seems to be no other real source. Some of the long term members here who post often and do a lot of research on the subject, seem eerily quiet about it. So, until another benevolent soul with chemistry knowledge comes along, we're out of luck with liquid Bac.

Of course, there's always the issue of trusting your source for the product. And that may be the biggest issue of all.

Comment

Liquid Baclofen

Everyone will have to either get a Dr. To Rx baclofen for them or get it overseas and use the titration schedule of their choice. All of us had to do the same sleuthing to get here.

Those of us who had the honor of knowing Lo0p knew him as a friend. Anyone can search his name and learn how he happened upon Baclofen.

Sam

Comment

Working...
                X