Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone had problems using Canadian/overseas pharmacies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This article appeared in Wednesday's New York Times about the confiscation of drugs ordered by Americans from Canadian pharmacies:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/23/he...medy.html?_r=0

I know there's more than just a few of you here who order from Canadian pharmacies and I was wondering what your experiences are with this. Is confiscation is something that occurs regularly or something that could, but is unlikely to happen? In other words, is the risk worth it?
    In the middle of my life's journey, I found myself in a dark wood, as I had lost the straight path. It is a difficult thing to speak about, how wild, harsh and impenetrable that wood is. Just thinking about it recreates the fear. It is scarcely less bitter than death, but in order to tell of the good that I found there, I must tell of the other things I saw there. --Dante, paraphrased

I can only speak from my experience, but the two shipments I've had (one from River Pharmacy and one from All Day Chemists) both made it through fine. Both came in plain brown envelopes, nothing fancy at all so probably didn't get a second glance. I believe I have heard on this form other people getting refunds or replacements for lost/never delivered packages but don't want can't remember where so don't hold me to that.

Note, both of these came from India...although River Pharmacy is based in Canada they still shipped the Bac from India. I don't know if it is only certain meds they ship from there or all...

Comment

Working...
    X