Campral and Bac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Campral and Bac

Has anyone used campral and bac together? I am thinking of giving campral another chance since my prescription drug coverage is changing for the better under Obamacare (not making a political statement, just stating a simple fact - on the flip side of the coin, I'm losing dental, but I digress). Campral would now be covered by a copay instead of $200/month out-of-pocket. It's my intention to stay abstinent with or without the campral. Campral has sorta-kinda helped me in the past, but where it failed was that it does not do anything for the stress and anxiety that made me drink in the first place, but the bac seems to be somewhat helping with that (I'm still only at 50mg/day). But, campral did eliminate several compulsive behaviors, including drinking, while I managed abstinence. Is there any point to combining the meds?
    In the middle of my life's journey, I found myself in a dark wood, as I had lost the straight path. It is a difficult thing to speak about, how wild, harsh and impenetrable that wood is. Just thinking about it recreates the fear. It is scarcely less bitter than death, but in order to tell of the good that I found there, I must tell of the other things I saw there. --Dante, paraphrased
Working...
X