Baclofen WD at 220 mg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baclofen WD at 220 mg?

So I just found out 2 weeks ago about Dr. L, and quickly put an order in at river as I had stupidly managed to get dangerously low. The order hasn't arrived and tomorrow is the day. What can i expect? Will I be ok?

Baclofen WD at 220 mg?

LearningLife;1588328 wrote: So I just found out 2 weeks ago about Dr. L, and quickly put an order in at river as I had stupidly managed to get dangerously low. The order hasn't arrived and tomorrow is the day. What can i expect? Will I be ok?
    Tomorrow is the day.....? You run out of baclofen entirely? How long have you been on baclofen, and how long have you been at 220?

Withdrawal symptoms from abrupt cessation (or too rapid downward titration) can take up to 72 hours to present. The mitigating factors are the duration and dose level of the baclofen therapy, and the body chemistry of the individual in question - it's been reported that susceptability to baclofen withdrawal occurs after around 2 months of use, but everyone's individual mileage will vary.

From Baclofen withdrawal and neuropsychi... [Compr Psychiatry. 1986 Jul-Aug] - PubMed - NCBI:

You may want to consider visiting an ER to try and get a week's worth of 80mg/day (the PDR "max") to hold you over until your shipment arrives - if you have a Levin script that was filled at a pharmacy, you can probably use that as evidence that you are in need of more baclofen....but that of course may open a big old can of worms that you might not be too eager to deal with.

-tk
    TerryK celebrates 6 years of sobriety and indifference to alcohol thanks to baclofen

Comment

Baclofen WD at 220 mg?

Hi, Learning. I sent you a PM but thought I'd throw it out here for the general public, too. If you need baclofen because you're going to run out, it's a good idea to post that. Many of us would send an emergency supply to someone in need. And just because you don't see people posting or responding doesn't mean that no-one is reading or paying attention.

So. If you need some, Learning, PM someone.

Comment

Baclofen WD at 220 mg?

Learning, I can send you some Bac ASAP if you need it. PM me.

Ne:h Thanks for letting us know. You still take care of so many of us here, new, and old.:thanks:

Comment

Baclofen WD at 220 mg?

I have extra...

Comment

Working...
          X