Baclofen, a personal journey.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MissIndygo;1622611 wrote: Am on a 220mg at present. Ears are pressured like sooo much, but I'm hanging in there as I feel like I'm getting close people.
    I had it briefly, too. Others for longer. I hope it's gone away!

MissIndygo;1622611 wrote: I still question, in the back of my mind, if I really want to give my good old friend alcohol the boot. But I think I will have too.
    Man, I think that is so normal. It's one of the reasons that I think it took me so long, and one of the reasons I am GLAD it took me the length of time it did. I had time to adjust! And get organized. And dream in a realistic way about the present and the near-future and the future-future. Amazing to think of now, especially since for 20 years my goals always started with booze, but I've met a lot of those goals. Or I'm meeting them. Lots I've let fall by the wayside, though. I have to add that my first and primary goal always was to stop drinking, to stop being a slave to booze. I was scared to death (almost literally) about how that would be, but it's pretty wonderful.

MissIndygo;1622611 wrote:

And I, in my own warped way of analysing me and my world and therefore the rest of the of the world is slowly starting to realise and believe that I can.
    Maybe it's warped, but I can relate! You can, Indy. Really. Eyes on the goal and all that...

x

Comment

Miss I. I've read your thread from the beginning. Good luck with your personal issues. It looks as if you've figured some things out. I'm at 180 right now and it's promising that you feel some relief. Keep it up and keep sharing!

Comment

Working...
      X