Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liquid Baclofen Fast Shipping

Hi all,
    I'm desperate to get started with baclofen and i've heard several people say the SE's were a little less with the liquid. In any event, I've ordered the pills and they are taking a while (12 days I think). I've heard you can get bac online in 2-3 days. Can someone help me out with this and point me in the direction to get liquid Bac? BTW-I live in Texas. Thanks
    :new::thanks:

Where abouts in Texas? I'm in mckinney. Anyways howdy!!

P.S. I don't have liquid. Why r u in such a race to start?
    When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

Comment

Hi there!! I'm in Houston. Where do you get your's? I'm just tired of being tired in the morning and mad at myself for drinking too much! I understand it won't work the first day, but I just want to be on my way...I guess. Like I'm doing something to try to quit drinking.... does that make sense?

Comment

YourFriend,

I sent a PM to you. Welcome. JDizzle, nice to see you!

Comment

U2 kronk!

I take a different med. if you've been living alcoholicy for years, what's 10 days?
          When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

Comment

how is everyone? J dizzle---you are so right about the 10 days.

Comment

Hi Yourfriend, I'm in Houston too.
              It's been a while since I've been on the forum, Loop brought me back.
              Please feel free to ask anything and I'll be happy to help in what I can.

Comment

Working...
              X