Beware is_there_any_hope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beware is_there_any_hope

Hello All, I've curtailed my activities here on MWO and today I decided I think it's in the interests of all the legit users of this forum why I came to this decision.

I think that is_there_any_hope is more than a nuisance. At best, he (she?) is a gadfly. At worst, he is law enforcement. We speak freely here about obtaining baclofen, often through channels that although are not immoral, are illegal. Whatever is_there_any_hope is, his/her presence does not bode well for this community and those of us who have done whatever we have to to get our hands on this drug that has become a lifeline for all of us.

I will not be posting publicly why I have come to these conclusions, but those of you I implicitly trust will know how to contact me. The rest of you - please exercise caution and discretion. The cause of baclofen cannot afford a setback. I think any truly frank discussion needs to be moved to a safer forum.
    In the middle of my life's journey, I found myself in a dark wood, as I had lost the straight path. It is a difficult thing to speak about, how wild, harsh and impenetrable that wood is. Just thinking about it recreates the fear. It is scarcely less bitter than death, but in order to tell of the good that I found there, I must tell of the other things I saw there. --Dante, paraphrased

Beware is_there_any_hope

Bump

Comment

Working...
    X