Is_there_any_hope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is_there_any_hope

In most forums, in most threads that deal with life-threatening situations, there seem to be two types. There are the Lo0ps of the world, who believe their is hope, and there are the fucks like Is-there-any-hope who troll the world and add nothing but negativity to the discussion.

I'm sorry if that seems like a personal attack. Well fuck every troll that posts on this meds forum. Are the meds perfect yet? No, but Evan was working to make Baclofen less SE intensive. You ask a lot of people why they quit, it was because of the SE's. If a Bipolar nut (of which I happen to be one) and a genius kid could make it more feasible, what could Big-Pharma do if they tried? There have been several new patents taken out lately, maybe we will see some progress soon.

But Evan wasn't waiting on that. He was trying to save someone this year. This month. This week. You want to question his quality control? He was doing everything he could do And you? What the fuck have you done?

Hey, Is-there-any-hope. Name one fucking thing you have ever done, at the risk of your freedom and livelihood, even your very life, to save an alcoholic?

There have been some despicable people on this forum in the past. Welcome to the club.

And I don't care if you're law enforcement or just a bitch (of whatever sex.) DIAF.

Any of you real MWO'er's got a problem with this, say the word. I have never meant to be a disruptive force here, but am a little overcome right now. An alcoholic trying to recover is my brother or sister. Someone intentionally trying to sabotage that, to destroy your chances, is my enemy.

Merry Christmas.
    "If I don't go crazy, honey, I'm going to lose my mind." Son House

Is_there_any_hope

Bump

Comment

Is_there_any_hope

Thanks Poink, that was well put.
      AF since 6JUN2012

Comment

Is_there_any_hope

Thanks Poink.

You made my Xmas merry and bright, unlike some nameless troll.

Evan, we don't care what happened. We just wish you were here.

Comment

Is_there_any_hope

Everyone is entitled to their opinions and to voice them...

Some are really damn good ones. Others...should learn to adopt some compassion for those that are mourning, those that are sick, and those that thrive for attention.

Whatever it is we choose to do with our opinions...remember that allowing someone of no value to yourself or others near and dear to you to get into your emotions and thoughts (publicly) will only invoke more public outcry from said individual.

We, as alcoholics/addicts are here in MWO to focus on our sobriety, build one another up, fall against for support, and show the world that we are really much stronger than any weak perceptions of an "alcoholic" really are. If we direct our attention elsewhere, and show weakness and vulnerability TO said individual...Well, then we just gave that person something to smirk about as they lay their head to sleep in (what I perceive is) a very lonely world for him/her.

If a child continuously throws their sippy cup on the floor, do you keep picking it up, wash it off for them, and hand it back just to repeat the process over and over?
          ?If you get the inside right, the outside will fall into place. Primary reality is within; secondary reality without.? - Eckhart Tolle

To contact me, please msg me here:
          mandiekinz@baclofenforalcoholism.com
          Baclofen for Alcoholism

Comment

Working...
          X