Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cytoskeletor and the search for baclofen

Hello all,

I figured I would introduce myself before starting to post much on here.

I have had issues with alcohol since I was around 18. I'm 31 now. I ran across the news of baclofen a couple of years ago, but I had no idea how to get it. About a year ago I decided to search again. I found Dr. L's information and gave him a call. He was very nice and wonderful. I got a script and it was hugely helpful. I got off of it because the SEs were too much and it would have impacted a new position I was filling in my work.

Fast forward a bit and I'm back in my hole wanting to find "my way out." I decided to get back on baclofen, but when I went to fill my script my pharmacist said that Dr L wanted me to find a local doctor. I was pissed until I got back on this forum and found out why. It's a shame and I hope Dr L can at least continue to live his life in reasonable comfort if nothing else.

This led me to look for alternative means. I met some very nice people from this forum that introduced me to Lo0p. I talked with him a few times and told him about my financial situation. He was very kind and sent me a package, without my payment, that I will receive later today. Although I didn't know him well, it will sadden me quite a bit to check my mail.

I want to maintain the utmost respect for Lo0p and his family, but I also want to get down to the bottom line. I need baclofen. I no longer want to beat around the bush. We need a reliable and decentralized source of quality baclofen. How can we make this happen?

I'm afraid I don't have the answer you want. I'm just going off across the border in a while to pick up my first shipment of baclofen as I can't get it shipped into Canada. Yes, it is expensive, but think of how much you have spent on booze. Think of what would happen if you lost your job, your home, your family?

I'm going to have to save money to pay for my baclofen and probably hide the cost from my husband among the grocery bills but I think it is worth it. If you really can't afford it yourself is there anyone who can lend you the money? Once you achieve sobriety and your life is back on track you will be able to pay it back.

Sorry this sounds preachy and I wish we could have what you suggest: a wonderful, easy, cheap source of baclofen - but it's not gonna happen any time soon. Please don't let that stop you. Do your best to order on line, or find a local doctor who will help you.

Good luck! JMum
    My first "indifference experience" Saturday January 11, 2014. Thank God for Baclofen!

Comment

Hi, CS, welcome welcome

I understand the fear of not having easy access to liquid baclofen.

Here is a link for local doctors known to prescribe:
      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...ors-78141.html

Also, you can order from:

https://riverpharmacy.ca/index.php
      | medical and pharmaceutical articles at goldpharma
      AllDayChemist - Prescription drugs, Generic medicines, online indian Pharmacy

Best of luck to you. Let the forum know for any further assistance.
      ?If you get the inside right, the outside will fall into place. Primary reality is within; secondary reality without.? - Eckhart Tolle

To contact me, please msg me here:
      mandiekinz@baclofenforalcoholism.com
      Baclofen for Alcoholism

Comment

If anyone knows of a doctor in Oregon I would gladly visit them.

Comment

Hi there. Some people have actually visited quite a few doctors before they found one who would prescribe for them but very few will prescribe at high doses. But you could try going to a few different ones and ask for baclophen as a "muscle relaxant" instead of for alcoholism. You may just hit on one who would help you.

REMEMBER, I AM NOT A DOCTOR AND ONLY ADVISE YOU AS A FELLOW ALCOHOLIC... and as someone who had read almost every thread connected to baclofen in the meds section here.
          My first "indifference experience" Saturday January 11, 2014. Thank God for Baclofen!

Comment

I'll send you a PM on what i do cyto.
            01-01-2014 - Indifference reached, success with high dose Baclofen 295mg.

Baclofen prescribing guide

Baclofen for alcoholism - Consolidated Information - Studies, prescribing guides, links

Comment

Hi all, and welcome CytoSkeletor (awesome name btw)-

Good luck in searching out doctors- use the search function and there should be multiple results, even specific doctors in Oregon. BTW, if you find a good one in Oregon, let me know, k?

Also, Neo- PM me the same info?

Comment

Thanks skullbabyland. I always enjoy when people get this username.

I'm pretty cloudy as I am reducing my boclofen aggressively for my taste. I wasn't up to much to begin with though. I was always too scared my supply would run dry. This has been the case twice.

I started this thread in the hopes we could end issues of obtaining quality baclofen for everyone.

I have received good advice, but I would like to have a more foolproof and tested solution that everyone can follow with little harm to themselves. This would involve good protocols for the manufacturing of liquid baclofen. It would also involve a source for a reputable supply. We all know how easy it is to order from China, but it doesn't leave us warm and fuzzy knowing we are ingesting something with no regulation.

My plan of action is to test sources for contaminates, and develop an easy to follow protocol.

I will not sell to anyone and will be completely transparent about my findings, protocols and all.

Comment

Cyto,

Are you saying that you had a script from Dr L and your pharmacy wouldn't fill it?

Comment

I had a script from Dr L that ran out. Dr L would not refill it due to his inability.

Comment

If you manage to get the stuff tested and a better formulation then i would be highly interested. keep me updated on your developments please.
                      01-01-2014 - Indifference reached, success with high dose Baclofen 295mg.

Baclofen prescribing guide

Baclofen for alcoholism - Consolidated Information - Studies, prescribing guides, links

Comment

Just got down to zero on the bac. I didn't realize how much it helped with anxiety. Luckily I wasn't on much and I was able to titrate down safely.

Comment

My short time in this forum has been met with great help and great vitriol. It seems there is a fear being instilled in people about mixing their own bac in order to maintain a 600% markup and subsequent profit margin by the people that provide it. This is unhelpful to our community.

I was more than willing to work with those that profit from some of you behind closed doors. They didn't want any of it and broke off communication.

Here are some things I have learned:

Liquid bac is safe to make if you take the proper precautions.

The liquid bac you get for a 600% markup is likely from China.

Take this for what you will. I aim to be totally transparent. The fear mongering from the people making money off of this community is ridiculous and I would like to put an end to it.

Comment

Profit? :H:H:H

Most dangerous idea i've ever seen presented by the most uninformed person?
                            :disco:
                            "Wherever you are is the entry point." --Kabir

Comment

@RedThread12

You plan to sell bac and if you take Evan's pricing you will have a good 600% markup. Seems like a decent profit.

Why don't you quit being a drug dealer and really help the community?

Comment

Working...
                              X