Bac to pills from liquid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bac to pills from liquid

If you have been using primarily liquid baclofen, it seems probable that the best:easiest way to manage the current situation is to gradually introduce pills into your protocol, and carefully monitor THAT exchange.as carefully as you monitored your original titration. :H

Actually, in all seriousness, those of us who must meet this situation are in yet another ground-breaking, historic episode regarding baclofen for alcoholism. And how we do this will someday mark yet another brick of the wall of addiction breaking down.

Until more immediate needs have been met, I am not in a position to open a thread here, or on the other forum, where we can meet, exchange information, and support each other . . . again some more.

Many thanks for bumping lo0p's "Bad Bac" thread. And very interesting to note conflicting reports. If you need pills. order right away - and NOW is a perfect time to ask your doctor for 80 mg/day. It might even be worthwhile to fill a script in a couple if different places, with different brands of bac. I just called aroundrt. and asked pharmacists what brand they dispense. Hopefully a thread will go up here or there or everywhere that will contribute essential knowledge, as well as support. As we recognize and remember that we are still saving our own lives, and what we don't know about baclofen far outweighs what is yet to come.
    "Wherever you are is the entry point." --Kabir

Bac to pills from liquid

I have only taken liquid bac and now will start to switch over. Bah. I have a script for 60 mg a day and will get it filled at Walgreens today. Seems that is the brand that no one to this point has had problems with. After discussing with RThread, I will start with switching out 20mg a day of my 160mg dose. Will report here how it goes. What the f#ck ever... it's another adventure to be had. (I never signed anything about not cussing, and if I did I was drunk and that doesn't count!) On a side note, I somehow forgot to take my last dose last night of 60mg. This has only happened a few times since starting last February. My anxiety is through the roof this morning. It feels so foreign, I thought I was sick at first. Or maybe having a heart attack, or a stroke. Nope, just anxiety. Wow, I hate that.

Comment

Bac to pills from liquid

Rather than starting a thread, Beth, your PM's are full, your Skype is waiting for a response, and you haven't replied to my text, so I assume it hasn't got through...

But yes, definitely manage the move from one to another in a sensible fashion. Changing overnight at the same dose is going to land you in a strange situation.

Comment

Bac to pills from liquid

Bleep, I sent you my phone number, complete with calling codes, asked you to do the figuring re time zones, and let me know when you could give me a call. Pardon the hell out of me for sleeping a little bit here and there, doing my best on Evan's behalf for his peeps, be available for Renee, and deal with some other "minor" issues that, if followed through with, could set the possibility of baclofen moving forward as a viable treatment for alcoholism back decades.

I've been getting PM's. I think there have been posts by people who want to make their own liquid baclofen and teach everyone how to make theirs. Yeah . . . 7-8 stories of people f**king that up will do more to wipe baclofen off the map than Dr. Ameisen's book, all the studies, and all the successes have done to get it this far. Tell me when you can call. Or if you want to Skype, you have to give me a clue as to when. I can figure a lot of stuff out, but not your schedule.
        "Wherever you are is the entry point." --Kabir

Comment

Bac to pills from liquid

I didn't mean it to be combative, was just letting you know that I was trying to get hold of you...

Comment

Bac to pills from liquid

Bleep...you did it all wrong. Skywriting or a pigeon carrier would have done the trick
            ?If you get the inside right, the outside will fall into place. Primary reality is within; secondary reality without.? - Eckhart Tolle

To contact me, please msg me here:
            mandiekinz@baclofenforalcoholism.com
            Baclofen for Alcoholism

Comment

Working...
            X