Victory!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victory!

I've chronicled my struggles with zoloft and abilify on here, and I am pleased to announce that (through sheer lack of attention to detail) that I have now kicked abilify.

I used one of Lo0p's 100 ml bottles and crushed up a 10 mg tablet of abilify, then mixed it up good. I took 2 ml at a time, reasoning that I was at a 1mg/ml solution.

Well, I realized there was no way this added up because I'd have been through all of it in around 4 days. It's been 3 weeks!

I think I'm home free! The major thing I've noticed is muuuuuch better sleep. Hopefully other benefits will materialize in the coming weeks. It took about a month to start dropping zoloft weight, so let's see how this goes.

Victory!

nice one Fred, that medication caused you so much grief. Do you plan on doing anything else to address your mental health problems?
    01-01-2014 - Indifference reached, success with high dose Baclofen 295mg.

Baclofen prescribing guide

Baclofen for alcoholism - Consolidated Information - Studies, prescribing guides, links

Comment

Victory!

I think that my "mental health problems" were fabricated to begin with. How on earth could I NOT feel anxious, depressed and paranoid when my girlfriend was cheating on me, I was borderline flunking out of school and my parents had borrowed tens of thousands of dollars against the house to send me to an out of state university?

Looking back, I'm pretty insulted that they thought medicating me would solve that appalling situation- none of them had the guts to tell me to get out of that situation, which ended up having to happen anyway.

Comment

Victory!

A little common sense goes a long way.
        No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

Victory!

Good for you, Fred. I'm always amazed at what people can do with a good plan!
          JMum
          My first "indifference experience" Saturday January 11, 2014. Thank God for Baclofen!

Comment

Victory!

Fred -great to see your post. Too bad some of us continue to kick our own asses so hard so often. Then we wake up and blame someone else for kicking us when all along we thought we were just doing the right thing -to help them. None of this may apply to you, but for me, it was always a perfect reason for me to go get drunk and show them who is in charge (or not in charge).

Comment

Working...
            X