Baclofen and Marijauna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baclofen and Marijauna

Mandiekinz;1611365 wrote: Chelsea, I'd be really intrigued/interested to read your posts on your new journey. I understand it can be terrifying, however, the dreams/nightmares are a way of our minds to process the yuk. After your two week assault you could be flying high in the sky on life and clarity! I'd feel blessed to see how it unfolds for you.
    Ditto this Mandi -Chel, this info could really be helpful to many.

neophyte;1611402 wrote: I stumbled upon CBD only oils and did some reading, apparently you get all the medicinal benefits of marijuana but none of the nasty side effects (anxiety, paranoia) or the high. The CBD only component has benefits on anxiety, this has sparked my interest to try it, the best part is that its all completely legal.

chelsea, perhaps switching to CBD oil might help the transition
    ?
    Neo -I was somewhat skeptical until I did some reading and watched some videos re CBD oils. Sounds like another "real" medication that could benefit many!

chelsea98;1611338 wrote:
    im currently on bac titrating down from 240 and am at 180 a day at the moment. my drinking always went hand in hand with my smoking. I am currently on my last stash of smoke and will quit after that and I'm hoping that bac will once again, get me through to the other side. i did try and quite a month or so ago but the nightmares were extreme and at that time unexpected (i have a 20-25 yaer habit, daily for the last 15-18 yrs at least). i'm now prepared for a two week assault on my dreams and actually look forward to that finishing so that I can actually have real dreams!! (which I havent had for as long as ive been a daily smoker).

i'll maybe make a thread here about it when i quit which should be in the not too distant future, but it's still difficult. im used to the feeling of fear when im running low and the haste to get some more, but I'm hoping bac will take care of that for me once i put the final one in the ashtray. having said that, im kinda worried that i've titrated down too much as i hit my alcohol switch at a higher level. if that is the case then i'll push back up to 240 and ride the rollercoaster again.
    Chel -please start your thread regardless of your progress. This will be really helpful info to many!

Comment

Baclofen and Marijauna

I agree, Chelsea! I can totally relate to being anxious when I'm running low--the same as I was with alcohol. Please share when you are ready. Thanks!

Comment

Baclofen and Marijauna

Hi, just on my phone so a short reply. I will start a thread, I have about a weeks worth left(I actually have a months worth but am passing it on as I don't want it)

Comment

Baclofen and Marijauna

For me, pot is a "take it or leave it" drug. In the past, I have had some incredibly paranoid pot, munchy pot, sleepy pot, LMAO pot, etc. etc. As many others have said in this thread, many other countries have the science dialed in, and I'm happy that the U.S. is finally catching up. I am thrilled by the prospect that all of the U.S. may eventually make pot legal, be it 'medical' or recreational or at least decriminalized for possession.

The dispensaries can supply you with some non-paranoid strains. I smoke recreationally, but also use it for pain management for arthritis, cervical spinal stenosis, and whatever undiagnosed weird bone/muscle/tendon/ligament pain thing I have going on.

NOTE: The "new pot" is VERY, VERY potent! Even for an old, crunchy smoker like me, I have to take it very cautiously when trying a new kind. Also talk to folks about edible options if you don't like inhaling smoke.

My 2?. eace:
          "The Pessimist complains about the wind; the Optimist expects it to change; the Realist adjusts the sails."

—William A. Ward

Comment

Working...
          X