R. Evan Picard (Lo0p)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R. Evan Picard (Lo0p)

I've given considerable consideration to why this board attracts 'trolls." And in accord with the place I made a conscious choice to stand, what I have gleaned from almost all kerfluffle so far is that it is essential to include all the astounding and widely divergent ways that baclofen works, AND all of the astounding and widely divergent ways we have seen total "flame-outs."

Only time will tell us if Evan's, or BillP's, or others whose names are still here making significant contributions, yet are vulnerable to judgment before its time and accord with the history of baclofentism - have made worthy contributions, or merely flamed out.

Flame. I did not begin with this in mind, but I hear the question: what drunk is here to further flame? Or blame? Or knows whose story is worthy of recording in the annals of baclofentism just as it is? No deletes.

I often begin my classes with a quote from a professor of medical physiology: "In 100 years, half of what I teach you will be proven wrong. I don't know which half that will be."

Peace out, friends.

I hope you all know how much Evan respected you, even while following his own path. And more than respect for many.

BTW, it only recently occurred to me that anyone who had utilized liquid baclofen is a "friend of Bill's." :H:nutso::wings: Clearly only seriously sick dudes would line us up in that tradition!, ! :H:H

P.S. My father did AA, I did AA. The essence is accurate, IMHO, just didn't work twice for me. Gawd, please post a .pdf of rules for getting out !
    "Wherever you are is the entry point." --Kabir

Comment

R. Evan Picard (Lo0p)

Something struck me while reading through this thread. One reason I won't go back to AA is because there are "rules" about what you can and can't talk about. I don't think it would be helpful for me to go sit in a meeting where I can't share my experience with Baclofen. So now on this board, there are "rules" about what can be talked about? Clearly, if anyone takes the time to read the threads there are lots of mis-steps with titrating up too quickly. Even with warnings not to, even with horrible and frightening consequences. I don't think talking about it is a problem. Some people on this board have done it with success. Most of us haven't. What is "dangerous" is limiting what can, and can't be discussed. So, thanks everyone for sharing. And keep coming back. Thinking my sense of humor doesn't really translate well in an online forum.

Comment

R. Evan Picard (Lo0p)

Thank you, Cass... and all of Evan?s crew for helping move this dream forward.

I think Evan was eagerly learning like the rest of us about evolving ?best practices? for baclofen use. He was certainly very curious and supportive of my own slow, tortoise-like path out of hell, and just as freakin? thrilled with ?boring? bac-success stories! He was starting to talk about the slow French protocol, too. No extreme cowboy stuff. I got the sense he was moving in a good direction, even texting on his last day about the future.

Evan?s true generosity of spirit inspires me, still. His candle may help light my way, forever.

Thank you, R. Evan Picard

Comment

Working...
        X