Ways to win...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ways to win...

There's this neat button to the right of each poster's post with yield sign and a BAM! (!) inside of it. Hit that to report an abuser.

Then, if you go to https://www.mywayout.org/community/#i...ral-discussion and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page, hit "contact us". Then write to the admins of the stress in the forums.

And always, always, ignore...
    ?If you get the inside right, the outside will fall into place. Primary reality is within; secondary reality without.? - Eckhart Tolle

To contact me, please msg me here:
    mandiekinz@baclofenforalcoholism.com
    Baclofen for Alcoholism

Ways to win...

Mandiek, I've followed your instructions and reported you as a spammer!!!

What's your objective of being on MWO 'meds' forum...the forum you've been trying to promote by spam has ever been dude and dull!

What's your point, that schizos like Bill and loop provided you with substance that nobody knew and controlled what's in it...

Guess you all have to wonder for ever what you have swallowed ...haha, hehe

Comment

Ways to win...

My Dear whatever, please calm yourself and let us help you. When you spend time and energy writing silly posts to everyone you have less energy for the real battle you are fighting.

Are you an alcoholic? Do you want to fight this addiction? If so, communicate with us all like the good boy you are inside. Don't continue to hide behind that tough mask. If I were with you now, I'd give you a hug and tell you to let us in instead of pushing us away.
      JMum
      My first "indifference experience" Saturday January 11, 2014. Thank God for Baclofen!

Comment

Ways to win...

[QUOTE=Jazi's Mum;1613643]
        Are you an alcoholic?

I'd say I am: numerous rehabs, medically supervised detoxes, (kinda privileged to live in the same country you live JM), numerous jail sentences all due/related to AL (I wasn't feeling privileged anymore)...so what's your story again whoever Mum you are...

Comment

Ways to win...

Hi whatever. My story is a long one and I've sort of gone into it in my progress thread. I've been an alcoholic for over 50 years so have lots of painful stories to share.

I'm a mother of two, grandmother of one - she's 25 already!! I'm married and retired from work about 10 years ago. I live in Canada now but have lived in the U.S. on and off over the years.

You mentioned in one of your posts referring to me that I don't drink very much. That's true now, but there were times in the past where I drank at least a gallon of very cheap wine every night. Not a very pretty story when I was trying to raise my children alone.

But you have lots of painful things to tell in your life too eh? Do you feel like starting a progress thread? You mentioned that you are in therapy and that you've tried lots of different things to help you. I'd like to hear about that.

I'm off to post in my little progress thread so I'll say good night. Maybe we can talk again tomorrow.
          JMum
          My first "indifference experience" Saturday January 11, 2014. Thank God for Baclofen!

Comment

Ways to win...

The problem on this forum is that seems to be no limit to the number of registrations one can have. soberrecovery.com (or soberrelapsery, as Evan used to call it) is very strict - one account per email address. As we all know that baclofan/glass/is_there_any_hope/whatever et. al. are most likely the same person, having to go through the hassle of signing up for a new hotmail or yahoo account every time he/she signed up for a new MWO account might slow them down a bit. Also, if a new account holder uses the email address of a banned account holder, or is trying to register from the same IP, that request for an account should be denied. It's not foolproof, but at least it would put up some speed bumps along the way.
            In the middle of my life's journey, I found myself in a dark wood, as I had lost the straight path. It is a difficult thing to speak about, how wild, harsh and impenetrable that wood is. Just thinking about it recreates the fear. It is scarcely less bitter than death, but in order to tell of the good that I found there, I must tell of the other things I saw there. --Dante, paraphrased

Comment

Working...
            X