Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. L's new e mail?

Anyone have it?
    I want to run by these extended release baclofen meds for his opinion.

Thanks,
    Gringo

Dr. L's new e mail?

whatever

Comment

Dr. L's new e mail?

Never said I would aspire to be like him.

It would still be good to bounce some ideas off him.

Who are you lurking as?

This is the shite that keeps me off forums.

Comment

Dr. L's new e mail?

BTW, I don't recall sharing that story with anyone other than about 2 people.

One of which is well you know. So um is this game playing on this forum now too?

This was the last forum I was going to stay on since I made adult mistakes on another.

Might as well go to Facebook.

If anyone has some serious responses and answers around here that would be a treat.

Comment

Dr. L's new e mail?

No interest in phenibut to be honest.

It's just only a few people could possibly know this.

No worries.

I really would just like to know how a XR would work?

For the good of the masses?

I don't have the time to seek out folks, play games, and make misery. No point.

Can we PLEASE work together. I am getting to old for this even at 40.

Comment

Dr. L's new e mail?

I will gladly work with you COS, but I have no idea.

As with all things baclofen, why not just try it and see? Although it would only make a difference (as far as I can tell) if you were titrating up.

Comment

Dr. L's new e mail?

Baklofan , Baklofan, Baklofan., say it enough and you come up with this dude is a ..Fuck tard ...and a very persistent one ....heres a definition.

One who would actually piss on a live transformer. One who would use a live .22 round for a fuse in their pickup truck "just cuz it fits" and then complain about it shooting them in the nuts.

He shot himself in the nuts? Geez, what a fucktard!

If we all report this same fucktard..."Whatever... Baklofan..Coffee..Chaos.ect ect ect buy clicking on the red triangle link alert up in the right hand corner with the exclamation ! mark in the middle next to the perma link brackets ..he/she is here again to the mods ..cross our fingers and fucktard shall be gone. I also wish to thank the moderators who have already extracted this tick from the site numerous times.
              Thank you it must be very boring and frustrating.

Any way back to helpful supportive post that make up 99.9% of this thrtead.
              Banned

Comment

Dr. L's new e mail?

baklofan;1615080 wrote: I'm all for it!

Just let us fill the gaps from your thread...something about Dr L.

Who is he?

Someone who used to prescribe HDB and xanax based on over the phone Dr/patient session?

Someone who used to shovel a sandwich into his mouth during one to one personal session with a wealthy patient like you COS?

Or is it an ex Dr, striped of his titles who blindly bought into Ameisen's story and later on managed to tarnish his name?
                :ignore:
                Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

Comment

Dr. L's new e mail?

COS

If I understand your posts correctly you started to slag the forum off just because no-one answered withing 12 minutes?

People do sleep you know, and not everyone is online all the time.
                  I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Dr. L's new e mail?

Looks more to me like posts have been deleted between COS's posts...

Comment

Dr. L's new e mail?

bleep;1615398 wrote: Looks more to me like posts have been deleted between COS's posts...
                      Bleep, Blonde - COS was responding to some troll posts from whatever... and he was banned from the forum. Hes now back under baklofan
                      01-01-2014 - Indifference reached, success with high dose Baclofen 295mg.

Baclofen prescribing guide

Baclofen for alcoholism - Consolidated Information - Studies, prescribing guides, links

Comment

Dr. L's new e mail?

What in the world are you talking about? Geez. Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed.

Honestly I am just in an out of the forum now. I really got carried away with forums. Not so much this one but anyways.

So I don't know where you go that attitude unless you thought I was just posting one after another. That troll's posts got deleted. I thought you could kind of tell that?

Anyways, I don't have a bad attitude about anyone on this forum except trolls. I'm also fine with the response speed. I am glad it's slow which fits my life better now.

Salud!

Ukblonde;1615292 wrote: COS

If I understand your posts correctly you started to slag the forum off just because no-one answered withing 12 minutes?

People do sleep you know, and not everyone is online all the time.

Comment

Dr. L's new e mail?

Thank you oh wise one!

neophyte;1615514 wrote: Bleep, Blonde - COS was responding to some troll posts from whatever... and he was banned from the forum. Hes now back under baklofan

Comment

Working...
                          X