Inconsistency in liquid bac dose/feeling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been taking liquid bac for a couple of weeks now. It seemed like yesterday I could barely handle it. Today, on presumably the same dose, I feel like I haven't had much at all. I have used the same protocol, shake the bottle, and use the same measuring device. Any ideas as to why this might be?

Are you using the very end of the bottle?
    ?If you get the inside right, the outside will fall into place. Primary reality is within; secondary reality without.? - Eckhart Tolle

To contact me, please msg me here:
    mandiekinz@baclofenforalcoholism.com
    Baclofen for Alcoholism

Comment

Liquid, if shaken really well should have no difference in strenghth. Don't leave it in a hot car though:H:H:H

Liquid has fewer side effects and is easier to get used to.

Sam

Comment

I am using the end of the bottle and shaking it quite vigorously. I live in Oregon so there is no sun to damage it even if I ever did leave it in my car. Thanks.

Comment

Yea, many of us have noticed that it gets quite stronger towards the end of the bottle...regardless of shaking. Shake it more vigorously from the beginning, perhaps? I'm not sure. I'm working on the ending of my bottle and the sleepiness and tinnitus is quite unbearable again, that's when I can tell I'm towards the end of mine when I let it slip.

In the past, I've stopped taking it at about 30mL left in the bottle and extract it into a fresh bottle to utilize the most I can out of it. That way, you ultimately end up wasting 30mL of it in the end, instead of 30mL in each bottle. I've forgotten to do this the past couple of rounds. There may just be one very STRONG bottle in the end...hehe

Hah, SnK, I've been guilty of leaving it in the car on a hot day a time or two ...yuk.
          ?If you get the inside right, the outside will fall into place. Primary reality is within; secondary reality without.? - Eckhart Tolle

To contact me, please msg me here:
          mandiekinz@baclofenforalcoholism.com
          Baclofen for Alcoholism

Comment

Working...
          X