Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BK's Naltrexone journey....

Fair enough.

I could tell (though I wasn't sure where it was coming from) that my post was not...right.

Turns out, as it usually does, that it had less to do with you than it did to do with me and what I have going on. Not being worthy of, and being overly concerned about, all things (good or bad) is familiar territory.

Didn't mean to stress you out. Glad you wrote about it. And definitely glad that you aren't just going away. This is your space, sister, not mine. I guess I forgot about that. And I definitely need to be called to account when I mess up. But I also get so worried...and forget it's a journey. *sigh*

Sorry. :l

Comment

Ne/Neva Eva;1668824 wrote: Fair enough.

I could tell (though I wasn't sure where it was coming from) that my post was not...right.

Turns out, as it usually does, that it had less to do with you than it did to do with me and what I have going on. Not being worthy of, and being overly concerned about, all things (good or bad) is familiar territory.

Didn't mean to stress you out. Glad you wrote about it. And definitely glad that you aren't just going away. This is your space, sister, not mine. I guess I forgot about that. And I definitely need to be called to account when I mess up. But I also get so worried...and forget it's a journey. *sigh*

Sorry. :l
      Thanks girlfriend- glad we can reason with each other and not argue...
      I was hoping for that and you helped me thru a huge communication issue I have with addressing issues without running away..... Just talk about it.
      It is a journey... I'm glad your here. What a fucking breakthrough for me.... Thanks for bitching at me HA!

For the record.. I do like pills just have to be the right ones....

Comment

paulywogg;1668823 wrote: I feel that way too bk,i used to post on my personal thread,just to work stuff out,but feel lectured at timesso i kind of abandoned going there anymore,neva is just giving advice though,you know she says it like it is
        Pauly- thanks for chiming in. Yes ma'am she does... I respect that but need to feel I'm respected as well. I'm not asking for a lot... Just a place to vent my thoughts.. Even my crazy ones. :h

Comment

Goodnight my friends...

I am finding a quiet tranquil place tonight....

Had a lot of emotion highs and a couple lows but worked thru them and didn't feel like I needed AL to relieve anything.

I am getting in touch with things that cause me anxiety and I am feeling the rise of it and how it seems to fall. I have noticed that a lot of things seem to produce anxiety... I must find ways to lessen this and learn to come down from it naturally.. Feel it, maybe talk about it, then release it..

Or some medication HA!
          I was starting to sound like one of those you tube meditations I listen too. Whatever it takes right.

I am so happy in my heart that I am not drinking.... And working of me.

Ps. 2 docs down with NO gabapentin...

Comment

I rarely say this BK but it might be time to try baclofen and do it your way.

ps I did know the difference in the gaba and GABA which is why I typed GABA in capitals to mean the sport supplement, and used gaba for gabapention.
            I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

YouKayBee;1668989 wrote: I rarely say this BK but it might be time to try baclofen and do it your way.

ps I did know the difference in the gaba and GABA which is why I typed GABA in capitals to mean the sport supplement, and used gaba for gabapention.
              I will figure it out...

Comment

Hi BK, checkin' in on you my friend. Are you taking a break from MWO? Hope you're well, big hug

Comment

Yep. Where are you? Watcha doing?

Comment

BK - took me a while but noticed that I have not "seen" you in a while - is all ok? Hopefully you are enjoying the summer.....
                    “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Hi guys... BK sent me a message a little while back saying that she is saying goodbye for now from MWO, and is focusing on nurturing her in-person friendships. I'm not sure if she's planning on coming back here or not. I told her I'd miss seeing her here and wished her well

Comment

Thanks Skull

I've been looking on this thread for BK posting. Hope she's well.
                        I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Working...
                        X