Trying to place an order with River Pharmacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

......and I can't pay online? They have to call me back to get my credit card info? It's a Sunday and I really wanted to get this done so that I can get some relief at having made a decision.

I've decided on TSM for DH and I.. So, am ordering a bunch of Nal. grrr
    "We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections."
    ~John Lennon

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.

~Author Unknown

They are having website issues

Debbie called - they are having merchant account website issues.. That is why this happened. She is an addiction coach, and was very helpful. I'm glad I had to talk to her!
    "We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections."
    ~John Lennon

~Author Unknown

Comment

DipGal;1615338 wrote: Debbie called - they are having merchant account website issues.. That is why this happened. She is an addiction coach, and was very helpful. I'm glad I had to talk to her!
      River has an addiction coach? That is awesome! I have ordered from there twice. Had to call once, but talked to a very nice gal. My order did take close to 2 weeks. Did she tell you how long your order would take?

Sam

Comment

Yes Sam.. she said 2-3 weeks. I don't know that she is considered River's addiction coach. I believe it's a side biz. I don't know if they allow me to link here... Try debbiethecoach.com
        ~John Lennon

~Author Unknown

Comment

Working...
        X