Baclofen help pleeeeaaassseee!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there, as an avid reader for the last few months I have read many of your stories and probably should have said hi before now, as I am about to ask if anyone can help me?

I am waiting on my order from river pharmacy and its not here yet. To cut a long story short, my partner is going through chemotherapy, hence why I will be a better and more supportive person sober, but the delivery arrived when we were in hospital last week, so took card to post office sorting office and they can't find the parcel!!!! I am hoping with fingers and toes crossed that they can find it for me today.......or else I run out of baclofen and I am already starting to freak out a little! I am also running out of Gabapentin which I use for anxiety.

Sooooo, I was hoping I would be able to buy some baclofen and Gabapentin from somebody in the uk and they could post it to me if possible. I would be hugely appreciative.

Thanks xx

Scottie, just wanted to say good luck to you, I am in the US but I am sure a UK member will be in touch with you soon to help.

Comment

Thanks skull baby, not had any luck yet but keep checking. X

Comment

Starting to panic a little bit. Still hoping one of you will be able to help me xx

Comment

Bump. Anyone in the UK able to help Scottie out? Scottie, are there other options for you, could you get bac from some kind of clinic, doctor, mental health practitioner?

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump. Some UK Bac users are chatting on a current thread. Scottie is looking for some Bac in the UK

Comment

Which thread is it, Friend? Will you copy/paste this thread's link on that one so they know?

Scottie, you still with us here? And if so did you connect with anyone to help yet?

Comment

check your pm

Comment

Scottie, also these UK members might be able to help if you still need it https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...k-2-89001.html

Comment

Working...
                    X