RIP Sticky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Sticky

Ne/Neva Eva;1625808 wrote: She had a doctor. He prescribes HDB for a number of people. A really, wonderful and supportive physician. You wouldn't believe it, actually, how cool this man is.
    I'm so grateful to Nicky for telling me about Dr McLaren. There is a dearth of doc's who will prescribe baclofen in Auckland: there are only 3 to my knowledge.

Dr Scott McLaren is indeed a very remarkable man. He is the only doctor I've ever had who hasn't treated me differently for being an alcoholic. My life was basically shit by the time I had my 1st appt with him and he was very compassionate and never judged me. I'm so lucky that he was progressive and open-minded enough to prescribe baclofen. It's certainly changed my life for the better: I've been able to go back to uni and actually hold down a job now thanks largely to him.

I haven't even minded the 4hr round-trip by bus to get to see him, it's been well worth it!
    Started on baclofen October 2012. Currently sitting at 150mgs. It's changed my life for the better :goodjob:

Comment

RIP Sticky

So very sorry to hear it, my condolences to Sticky's loved ones.

Comment

RIP Sticky

RIP Sticky. Prayers for your children, DH, and family.
        Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

RIP Sticky

I felt nearly paralyzed by this news for a while. I want to say truly, rest in peace, dear Sticky. . Somebody mentioned that you battled. My goodness, did you battle this wicked illness. I'm so sorry. My sincerest condolenceses to family and friends.

Redhead
          This Princess Saved Herself

Comment

RIP Sticky

I DIDN'T KNOW STICKY AS I'M NEW HERE, BUT THIS IS TRULY DEVASTATING NEWS. I'VE BEEN STANDING BEFORE THAT DOOR MANY TIMES MYSELF - THANK GOD I NEVER SUCCEEDED - BUT I KNOW THE ABSOLUTE PAIN AND DESPERATION ONE MUST FEEL TO GET TO THAT DOOR. OUR HEARTS GO OUT TO HER LOVED ONES AND MY FAMILY AND I WILL KEEP YOU IN OUR PRAYERS. RIP STICKY:h

Comment

RIP Sticky

I didn't know Sticky either but this makes me so sad.
              My thoughts are with Sticky's family.
              Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

Working...
              X