Ordering?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordering?

Where are you guys ordering from? Do we have an updated list of pharmacies somewhere? If someone directs me toward the information, I'll look 'em up and list them here so it's one stop shopping info. (Unless this has been done, in which case excuse the re-post.)

Thanks.

(To those worried about big brother, I hear you! But I'm simply not sure that ordering small quantities for personal use is something anyone has time for. Let's just not be knuckleheaded about it, you know? And I suppose I should mention that I'm only looking for info about legitimate online pharmacies, not brokers or dealers or the like.)

Ordering?

Ne,

There's:

Gold Pharma
    Inhouse
    4rx
    River Pharmacy

I wouldn't stress about Big Brother or customs confiscating your order as baclofen, gabapentin, campral, naltrexone and the like aren't scheduled drugs.

I'm sure there are more legit pharmacies...so as Ne asks...anyone that has success elsewhere are highly encouraged to post it here.
    ?If you get the inside right, the outside will fall into place. Primary reality is within; secondary reality without.? - Eckhart Tolle

To contact me, please msg me here:
    mandiekinz@baclofenforalcoholism.com
    Baclofen for Alcoholism

Comment

Ordering?

I've been using Goldpharma for around 2 years now. I'm in the UK and usually have my order in 4-5 days as they're sent from European outlets. They also sell the brand of Naltrexone you get here in the UK on the NHS. I used them for Baclofen too when I tried it.

I'm personally not too worried about big brother. I don't think its that big of an issue here. Don't know what its like in the US though.

Comment

Ordering?

my concern in australia was always customs intercepting the packages, i didnt have a problem from goldpharma the times i ordered though. i still seek to find a perscription here one day, but given how often i have to explain to GPs what baclofen is and how they say now, im not hopeful.
        01-01-2014 - Indifference reached, success with high dose Baclofen 295mg.

Baclofen prescribing guide

Baclofen for alcoholism - Consolidated Information - Studies, prescribing guides, links

Comment

Ordering?

Be careful of 4RX I certain it's they that are behind me still receiving spam emails and phone calls from various international pharmacies 4 years later.
          I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Ordering?

I order from Goldpharma but would be interested in knowing if it is possible to get a supply here in the UK without prescription. Or indeed how I would go about getting a prescription from a friendly GP.

Comment

Ordering?

hi charlie, i would reccommend getting an private appointment with Dr Chick (contact details are on this forum) either in Edinburgh or at his clinics in london. He will prescribe for you and you should then be able to get him to write to your GP so that you can have it on repeat. this is what i'm doing just now. i've also ordered over and above what he prescribed but am now titrating down so am levelling out at the 100mg per day that i get on the nhs. hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
              X