• Show
Clear All

Support MWO

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f8...vey-90174.html

Support MWO

Very suspicious. Leave well alone!

Comment

Support MWO

Colin;1634848 wrote: Very suspicious. Leave well alone!
      Hello Colin -please help me understand why a simple post mentioning My Way Out and their survey request is "suspicious" or threatening ? Certainly no harm was intended. Have you taken the survey yet? If yes, thank you. Has My Way Out helped you?

Comment

Support MWO

If this is legitimate I would expect that somebody with more than a couple of posts would be asking the questions. There is a real possibility that you have no ulterior motive - you are just a bit lazy about digging around for information.

This could easily be my paranoid distrust of "surveys".

Comment

Support MWO

Colin;1634922 wrote: If this is legitimate I would expect that somebody with more than a couple of posts would be asking the questions. There is a real possibility that you have no ulterior motive - you are just a bit lazy about digging around for information.

This could easily be my paranoid distrust of "surveys".
          Hello Colin
          Thank you. No one is asking questions. The only point being made is that MWO has an anonymous survey that they are asking (not forcing) us to take. They (MWO) offer us an open and free platform. If you are uncomfortable taking a survey, then I am quite sure they would rather you abstain.

Comment

Support MWO

hi colin, its the same survey as you can get to via the ticker along all of the pages on this forum.

Comment

Working...
            X