passed out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

passed out

Xadrian;1647062 wrote: The particular doctor you were referring to, gave this type of person you were referring to, a 2 week supply of 75 mg, while he gave him 45 mg per day before.

So, what exactly has this particular doctor done wrong in your opinion?

This person should have taken just the 75 mg (or even better: titrate up slowly to 75 mg)per day and make a follow-up appointment with his doctor to evaluate.

Nothing wrong with this particular doctor so far, in my opinion.
    Hi X -Please read Frankie's post below. Frankie is being forthright in his comment -imo.

Frankie78;1647064 wrote:
    @Xadrian

This doctor has no blame, like many doctors has no knowledge on addiction or baclofen,
    Hi Frankie -you hit the nail on the head. In my opinion, most doctors have no clue about addiction or baclofen or any medications that relate to the reversal of brain damage as a result of chemicals. I think that what Cass, Ne, and others are all saying -in their own way of course- is that most doctors don't have a clue about addiction or how to address it. I think that this is why most doctors don't ask about one's alcohol intake when doing standard physicals-tests.

Frankie, thanks for your honesty. This is the information that will continue to help others down the road -maybe even me.

Comment

passed out

@spiritwolf

Thanks again.

The xtc feeling is gone. still a slight feeling of being drugged

Thank u all so much for the replies , feedack, posts.

One thing i have learned is to stay calm no matter what happens . and lot has happened these past days,

Comment

passed out

hope you're feeling a bit better after that episode frankie. i've done a lot of ecstacy in my time and never had that feeling from baclofen. thats not too say you didnt feel it and jeez, jumping up in dose that high in one day is a bit bonkers really. that'd be like taking half an ecstacy (as per your norm) then jumping up to 4 ecstacy that same night! it's going to do you in good and proper!!

you have to be careful and really respect this medication, it can and in a high percentage of cases does work but as you've found out, it really can have a bite to it if you don't titrate up correctly.

as i tell the kids on a long journey.... "we'll get there when we get there"

Comment

passed out

Thank you Chelsea,

Yes, it was stupid of me to jump that high, Like I said i was desperate but I am now taking the "normal" dose and feeling so much better.

It's a long road but I need to be patient.

Comment

passed out

chelsea98;1647231 wrote:

as i tell the kids on a long journey.... "we'll get there when we get there"
            That is exactly what I tell my kids too!

Good luck, Frankie. I'm glad you're okay. Screwing around with your dosing too much could not only cause a seizure or toxicity symptoms, but it will also be more likely that you'll fail. You'll end up thinking you can't tolerate it and quit. We've all seen that more times than we can count.
            This Princess Saved Herself

Comment

passed out

You know ...

You didnt get this overnight ...

Its going to take you a little while (maybe a few more months) and your going to be fine.

At the very worst you will at least feel less freaked out by reality :H

Mickey

Comment

passed out

MickeySoFine1972;1647421 wrote: You know ...

You didnt get this overnight ...

Its going to take you a little while (maybe a few more months) and your going to be fine.

At the very worst you will at least feel less freaked out by reality :H

Mickey
                Reality?

Comment

passed out

@redhead @Mickey This is what keeps me hopefull and positive. It WILL take some time but I am calm and not desperate anymore. Thank you,

Frankie

Comment

passed out

You *will* be fine. Just don't do what you did from now on. I've taken (way) too much before, on accident, so I do know what you're going through. Sorry if I was a dick earlier on this thread. Hang tight and be patient and all will be well.

Comment

passed out

@StuckinLA

Thanks man, apreciated!

Comment

passed out

Hey ,

I have been feeling better sticking to the prescribed 75mg. 3 beer a night and just having enough is good.

Still having a strange feeling wich is hard to describe, along with crazy vivid dreams. nightmares of not being able to breathe or talk and waking up terrified. wondering if it was really real. Also blue light flashes in the corner of my eyes.

Other than that feeling ok. LOL

Comment

passed out

Frankie78;1649057 wrote:

Still having a strange feeling wich is hard to describe, along with crazy vivid dreams. nightmares of not being able to breathe or talk and waking up terrified. wondering if it was really real. Also blue light flashes in the corner of my eyes.
                          http://www.richmolnar.com/Sounds/Ral...ar%20fumes.wav

Glad that you are feeling better. Your side-effects are pretty typical, and many of us have experienced them. It eventually got better for me (completely). Hang in there. -tk
                          TerryK celebrates 6 years of sobriety and indifference to alcohol thanks to baclofen

Comment

passed out

LOL

Comment

passed out

@TerryK

Thanks!, I started reading your indifference threads, very inspriring!

Comment

passed out

Frankie, since you are in Rotterdam, I thought you mike like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onKrpUeocUk
                                BACLOFENISTA

baclofenuk.com

http://www.theendofmyaddiction.org

Olivier Ameisen

In addiction, suppression of symptoms should suppress the disease altogether since addiction is, as he observed, a "symptom-driven disease". Of all "anticraving medications used in animals, only one - baclofen - has the unique property of suppressing the motivation to consume cocaine, heroin, alcohol, nicotine and d-amphetamine"

Comment

Working...
                                X