Survey on Baclofen success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To get an idea of the number of patients under treatment, we need your help. For this we invite all those taking baclofen through an addiction to complete this short survey .

This survey covers all those taking baclofen, they just start treatment, they are at their threshold dose or downhill.
    This survey is anonymous, no data for the identification of any person shall be disclosed.

Thank you in advance for your participation!

Baclofen Association
    Association BACLOFENE - Baclofène alcoolisme - Facebook page of the association

Sorry it is in French. It just asks for name, email, present dosage, date switch reached, maximum dose and date you started reducing the dose.
    BACLOFENISTA

baclofenuk.com

http://www.theendofmyaddiction.org

Olivier Ameisen

In addiction, suppression of symptoms should suppress the disease altogether since addiction is, as he observed, a "symptom-driven disease". Of all "anticraving medications used in animals, only one - baclofen - has the unique property of suppressing the motivation to consume cocaine, heroin, alcohol, nicotine and d-amphetamine"

Done - I tried to wade through the French best I could.
    In the middle of my life's journey, I found myself in a dark wood, as I had lost the straight path. It is a difficult thing to speak about, how wild, harsh and impenetrable that wood is. Just thinking about it recreates the fear. It is scarcely less bitter than death, but in order to tell of the good that I found there, I must tell of the other things I saw there. --Dante, paraphrased

Comment

Alky;1647754 wrote: Done - I tried to wade through the French best I could.
      if youre using chrome, it gives you the option to translate, it works pretty well.
      01-01-2014 - Indifference reached, success with high dose Baclofen 295mg.

Baclofen prescribing guide

Baclofen for alcoholism - Consolidated Information - Studies, prescribing guides, links

Comment

Otter -You never cease to amaze. I will take the survey.

Comment

I did it. Merci!!

Sam

Comment

completed.

thanks for the tip neophyte, worked a treat.

Comment

Done! hope that helps!

Comment

Working...
              X