Bac users check your heart rates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been using the sleep cycle app to monitor my sleep quality, and it has the added feature of taking your resting pulse first thing when you wake up.

I've been clocking in between 50-60 bpm, which is in the range of an endurance athlete. I was quite flattered when I read this, but realized that taking a potent muscle relaxant might have something to do with it.

Has anyone else on bac noticed this? I have nothing to baseline off of- though I do feel in much better shape.

You're working out regularly, right?

Congratulations! Excellent resting heart rate.

Comment

I was such a disgusting mess 8 months ago that it seems too good to be true.

The last workout I was subjected to was a "marathon" workout which consisted of 26 reps of about 7 different exercises with a cool down of a 6mph treadmill run between each set. When I'd usually feel exhausted, I felt fired up by the adrenaline rush. Actually, it felt a lot like being fired up by alcohol and vandalizing things.

Comment

Fred_The_Cat;1649562 wrote: I've been clocking in between 50-60 bpm, which is in the range of an endurance athlete. I was quite flattered when I read this, but realized that taking a potent muscle relaxant might have something to do with it.
        Baclofen only affects the skeleton muscles (striped muscle tissue) and not the heart, which is consists of smooth muscle tissue.
        Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

Comment

Working...
        X