Where is everybody?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is everybody?

Just wondering if most of the meds people are gathering elsewhere these days? MWO seems so quiet lately and it looks like Evan's site has been quiet most of April as well.

Or is it just a natural lull? I understand life goes on, circumstances change etc... I just hope people are still around.

Where is everybody?

skullbabyland;1649790 wrote: Just wondering if most of the meds people are gathering elsewhere these days? MWO seems so quiet lately and it looks like Evan's site has been quiet most of April as well.

Or is it just a natural lull? I understand life goes on, circumstances change etc... I just hope people are still around.
    I'm here. I check Evans site too...quiet as well.

Sam

Comment

Where is everybody?

Hey I'm here too...

I'm sorry I was away... I was over confident.

Hi Sam!

Comment

Where is everybody?

I'm here. Check in a few times a day. Go to Evan's site as well. Just not much to say... still taking Bac, still not drinking. Maybe we're all just incredibly well-adjusted and healthy.

Comment

Where is everybody?

dundrinkn;1649837 wrote: I'm here. Check in a few times a day. Go to Evan's site as well. Just not much to say... still taking Bac, still not drinking. Maybe we're all just incredibly well-adjusted and healthy.
          I need to move to a mental health board:H I'm sober but not happy. Gotta start working my issues out. With sobriety comes other shit.

Hi back Gurl! We all get too confident, so don't hide when you need a hand. I'm lucky in that I'm not drinking, but I've screwed so much other stuff up I'm untangling the web I've created around my family.
          I'm alive though, and am off to walk 5 miles and get some vitamin D.

Sam

Comment

Where is everybody?

I read here but I don't post much. I feel pretty much like dundrinkn. Plus work is rocking and I'm short on time. I sometimes start to post and then get bored with my answer.

Comment

Where is everybody?

Byrdlady over in another thread was theorizing that maybe it's quiet bc for some reason there's a lot of relapses happening. I know that's always a possiblity (for any of us, I'm sure). Well, relapses or no, anyway glad to know that you guys are still around

Comment

Where is everybody?

This happens over and again. Next week there will be a flurry of activity, and everyone will think the trolls are unusually active!

Just a natural ebb and flow.

Comment

Where is everybody?

I'm here too, but I do much more lurking than posting these days. Part of it is time. I'm a busy single mom and I work. And sometimes I'm working more, and the kids have more going on to accommodate. I agree with Bleep that there's an ebb and flow with the activity on this forum.

Hope you aren't feeling too lonely, Skullbaby. It'll pick up again soon, I'm sure.
                  This Princess Saved Herself

Comment

Where is everybody?

skullbabyland;1650138 wrote: Byrdlady over in another thread was theorizing that maybe it's quiet bc for some reason there's a lot of relapses happening. I know that's always a possiblity (for any of us, I'm sure). Well, relapses or no, anyway glad to know that you guys are still around
                    I don't know about all you guys, but I post way more when I'm drinking. What can I say, I get chatty...

Comment

Where is everybody?

StuckinLA;1650395 wrote: I don't know about all you guys, but I post way more when I'm drinking. What can I say, I get chatty...
                      :H:H:H

Stuck, you worry me...

Comment

Where is everybody?

Still here. Not relapsed.

Lots of reasons I'm not posting regularly, but booze ain't one.

EDIT: Stuck, :H

Comment

Where is everybody?

Still here after 2 years on baclofen; the first year teetotal and the second moderating and never being drunk. I still can't believe it.

Comment

Where is everybody?

StuckinLA;1650395 wrote: I don't know about all you guys, but I post way more when I'm drinking. What can I say, I get chatty...
                            I would think you'd be the minority in this case, Stuck.
                            This Princess Saved Herself

Comment

Where is everybody?

As a guy that spends way too much time behind a computer....I have noticed a general slow down of ALL social media. Not at all in the know as to what is going on, but there nothing is the same anymore
                              Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Working...
                              X