Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAWS. Has anyone on baclofen had this?

Hi Sam-

Just wanted to say hi and see if you were feeling any better? With your crying guy above maybe not?

I wanted to give you one of these:l and another :l maybe one more will do the trick:l

Thanks for always being on my thread when I'm struggling. I really appreciate:h

Comment

bkyogagurl;1656675 wrote: Hi Sam-

Just wanted to say hi and see if you were feeling any better? With your crying guy above maybe not?

I wanted to give you one of these:l and another :l maybe one more will do the trick:l

Thanks for always being on my thread when I'm struggling. I really appreciate:h
      :l back at you BK!

I did something different this morning. I woke up at 5am, which is my weekday wake up time. I took my morning Bac dose and went back to bed. I then woke up to raging anxiety at 7am. Rather than wait till 10am for my next dose I took an extra one at 8am when I got up for good. Depression and anxiety gone! I'm wondering if I'm under dosing and that my sweet spot is 80-100mg. Granted, I have lots on my plate now, but w/o the anxiety I can deal with it.
      I was poking fun at Spirit. The crying emoticon was real though. I was hoping this sober stuff would make life easier but it's not turning out that way.
      How are you?

Sam

Comment

Samandkatharine;1656646 wrote: Thanks Spirit! The fact that my SF Giants beat your Braves tonight helps my crappy Paws.:upset:

Sam

Sam -Now that was depressing news. (lol)

Comment

spiritwolf333;1656833 wrote:

Sam -Now that was depressing news. (lol)
          https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4646445329463&set=t.1153953291&type =3&src=https%3A%2F%2Fscontent-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-prn2%2Ft1.0-9%2F297845_4646445329463_1441924490_n.jpg&size=960 %2C640

My son with the closer who beat your ass.....:l

Comment

Didn't work.....click on the link to see the pic.

Sam

Comment

Samandkatharine;1656827 wrote: :l back at you BK!

I did something different this morning. I woke up at 5am, which is my weekday wake up time. I took my morning Bac dose and went back to bed. I then woke up to raging anxiety at 7am. Rather than wait till 10am for my next dose I took an extra one at 8am when I got up for good. Depression and anxiety gone! I'm wondering if I'm under dosing and that my sweet spot is 80-100mg. Granted, I have lots on my plate now, but w/o the anxiety I can deal with it.
              I was poking fun at Spirit. The crying emoticon was real though. I was hoping this sober stuff would make life easier but it's not turning out that way.
              How are you?

Sam
              I totally hear ya.. No unicorns or butterflies in my backyard either like I had hoped would happen when drinking less or not at all.
              I sure don't know much about the Bac.. That shit scares me but if Nal wouldn't have worked for me I would be trying it... I would do anything to keep on the straight and narrow AF boat.
              I am glad you felt better. And I think it's different for everyone. I hope you found your sweet spot.. Keep trying its worth it. Maybe you just had a few bumps to ride out then it will all be golden.
              :l

Take care of you friend

Comment

Working...
              X