Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New. Beginning Topirimate

Hi

I just started on Topirimate today. 25 mg per day. I am wondering what others doses are and side effects that are experienced. Has anyone had hair loss?

V - there is a thread called "New here and starting Topa". I am not terribly computer savvy but I hope this is the link .....

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...ion-44427.html

If you check on that there is lots of help - it is a long thread but others have had the same issue .....it is something that I never had a problem with but others had ....

please feel free to PM me if you have any questions about Topa .....

all the best, sun XX
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

:welcome:

Hey great job with the link, Sunny.

Comment

These are great. Thanks.

:thanks:

Comment

My side effects were extreme drowsiness and decrease of appetite - they both lasted just a couple of weeks, no longer than that. Maybe the former took a little longer to go away.

Unfortunately I must tell you Topa did not work for me. At some point I thought it did, but it was just a placebo effect. Things got right back to where they were. Sorry, I don't mean to crush your hopes, but I thought I'd just be very honest. It has worked for some folks though!

Comment

Thanks zampa. What happened? If you don't mind me asking. I'm on only 25 mg on my 8th day. Going to start 50 next week. I do have high hopes.

Comment

Working...
            X