Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baclofen4alcoholism

Hi all,
    I have registered on the Baclofen4alcoholism site on Sat but I am still not able to post... Why?? Can anybody help? Also, I am having some issues registering on Goldpharma. Are they still active as they used to, as far as you know? What am I doing wrong?

I am going up 10 mg every 6 days. Do you think it is good? I will need a refill pretty soon!

Baclofen4alcoholism

Hey - I've just seen River Pharma sells the generic equivalent of Lioresal liquid! I thought it was impossible to find liquid Bac anywhere, at this point...! Any experience with that? Since I have been told over and over that the liquid version has virtually no side effects compared to pills, that option is very tempting. But I'd like to know what you guys think... Feedback? (Still cannot get to the damn Goldpharma site...! It just does not let me in as a regular buyer...*&^%%$#@!!!!)

Comment

Baclofen4alcoholism

Hey there. I'm pretty sure that liquid is specifically for the baclofen pump. I would not order. I'm sure some others will chime in. I've used inhousepharmacy.biz and really like them. Good luck!

Comment

Baclofen4alcoholism

Thanks!
        I think I've read your story on the site I mentioned?

How is it going?

Comment

Baclofen4alcoholism

Yep that's me. I have a thread here, also called here I go-but not much to report since I'm no longer a slave to alcohol. I'm on 90 mg now and I have my life back! How are you? I read a bit about you staring and then having some bumps in the road?

Comment

Baclofen4alcoholism

I couldn't register at Goldpharma either. I don't know what their deal is, but clearly they need more than what I can offer. I order from River, but have no idea if they are the best/cheapest. They messed up one of my orders and it took ~6 weeks for me to get the full shipment. I got a discount, but if I didn't keep a backup supply I would've been in trouble. Plan accordingly! (I have, as a rule, 6 months supply.) I like them, even though it's kind of a pain to call and pay. Whatever.

The person who was running the other website died a couple of months ago. I don't know what's going on over there now, but I think Samandkatherine and Kronkcarr might be helpful. (Gosh, it was a lot more than a couple of months. Feels like yesterday. ugh.)

I can't tell you how to take baclofen, but that seems very reasonable. I wouldn't plan on going up until you have enough to make sure that you can taper down safely if you have an interrupted shipment. There's a thread around here that tells you how to figure that out. (Look up threads started by Terryk. You'll be able to find it quickly that way, or we can help you if you don't know how.) Make sure that you always have enough to taper safely. Then if baclofen works and you're planning to take it for a while, plan on having a backup supply for ever and always. At least, that's what I would do if I was new and ordering online. (If cost is a factor, keep in mind that you will find a lot more money when you're not spending it on booze or booze-related-life. I was amazed.)

Comment

Baclofen4alcoholism

Yourfriend6116;1660880 wrote: Yep that's me. I have a thread here, also called here I go-but not much to report since I'm no longer a slave to alcohol. I'm on 90 mg now and I have my life back! How are you? I read a bit about you staring and then having some bumps in the road?
              "I am no longer a slave to alcohol"...! I cannot WAIT for that to happen to me!!!!

Yes there have been a few bumps - quite big! - in the last year, but now I am more than determined to stick with Bac and reach indifference. I am so fed up with who I am and so ashamed of it I am willing to do anything! Also, I am lucky enough that I won't have to work or go to class for the next 2 months, so it's definitely a time to see what SE I have and deal with them relatively easily.

Neva, I know I need to have back-up to taper down safely. To be honest, the fear of withdrawal if I don't have enough pills stashed is bigger than that of SEs!

I think I will use the site Yourfriend suggested. Their prices a reasonable. And yes, I do know that I will save a lot when I get rid of booze and booze-related lifestyle bills! I cannot wait
              to be freeeeeeeeee!!! I can't wait for the day when I join you guys in the realm of normal people! Thanks again for your replies :thanks:

Comment

Baclofen4alcoholism

Ne/Neva Eva;1661008 wrote: I couldn't register at Goldpharma either. I don't know what their deal is, but clearly they need more than what I can offer. I order from River, but have no idea if they are the best/cheapest. They messed up one of my orders and it took ~6 weeks for me to get the full shipment. I got a discount, but if I didn't keep a backup supply I would've been in trouble. Plan accordingly! (I have, as a rule, 6 months supply.) I like them, even though it's kind of a pain to call and pay. Whatever.

The person who was running the other website died a couple of months ago. I don't know what's going on over there now, but I think Samandkatherine and Kronkcarr might be helpful. (Gosh, it was a lot more than a couple of months. Feels like yesterday. ugh.)

I can't tell you how to take baclofen, but that seems very reasonable. I wouldn't plan on going up until you have enough to make sure that you can taper down safely if you have an interrupted shipment. There's a thread around here that tells you how to figure that out. (Look up threads started by Terryk. You'll be able to find it quickly that way, or we can help you if you don't know how.) Make sure that you always have enough to taper safely. Then if baclofen works and you're planning to take it for a while, plan on having a backup supply for ever and always. At least, that's what I would do if I was new and ordering online. (If cost is a factor, keep in mind that you will find a lot more money when you're not spending it on booze or booze-related-life. I was amazed.)

Ne, are you talking about Loops site? The baclofen4alcoholism site is run by Dr. Thomas. I work with him myself and just spoke with him on Monday. I don't believe the Blog site is there anymore as an active part of that website though but I could be wrong. I use InHouse Pharmacy and I really like them. The Baclofen comes from Mylan Pharmaceutical in New Zealand. Even though InHouse is in England, I know the actual Baclofen source I get is from Mylan. I have never had a problem with ordering or receiving my medications. They also have a toll free number that you can call and order as well.

I am with Ne, I always have more than I need on hand because of the stories I have heard about running out.

Comment

Baclofen4alcoholism

Hey zampa75 Welcome to the forums!

I've registered with goldpharma only a couple of monthes back and I'm finding them very prompt!

Feel free to post any things that are creating problems in your registration and I wil trye to assist.

Also, are you within the EU? or UK? if so this should be ok but you risk paying customs fees if your not so a supplier nearer or inside your country would be the best.

Mickey

Comment

Baclofen4alcoholism

Calikime;1661239 wrote: Ne, are you talking about Loops site?
                    Oops! You're right, Calikime. I confused the two websites. Didn't mean to imply that Phill was dead.

Comment

Baclofen4alcoholism

Thanks guys : )

Just one more question: while I am doing y online order (I have enough prescription to have the luxury to postpone it, but not after tomorrow) I have decided to use the liquid Bac I have left over from Evan together with the pills, sort of 40 mg in pills and 20 liquid, since I have a bottle and a half left. So... is it safe to mix them? And, MOST importantly, does it work the same?? I wouldn't want to waste time reaching the switch just to make the most of my "stash"....! :thanks:

Comment

Baclofen4alcoholism

Ne/Neva Eva;1661299 wrote: Oops! You're right, Calikime. I confused the two websites. Didn't mean to imply that Phill was dead.
                        Yeah, sure! lol
                        BACLOFENISTA

baclofenuk.com

http://www.theendofmyaddiction.org

Olivier Ameisen

In addiction, suppression of symptoms should suppress the disease altogether since addiction is, as he observed, a "symptom-driven disease". Of all "anticraving medications used in animals, only one - baclofen - has the unique property of suppressing the motivation to consume cocaine, heroin, alcohol, nicotine and d-amphetamine"

Comment

Baclofen4alcoholism

It is possible to get Liorosal in a liquid form. This isn't the same as Liquid Bac from Pheonix labs. It is just a liquid suspension of baclofen at a fairly low concentration and is very expensive. We had some and it is nowhere near as potent as LB and has all sorts of additives and would cost the earth if you tried to use it instead of pills or LB.

I understood from River that although they need a prescription, they have sorted that our so you can get a prescription from a friendly doctor somewhere so it isn't a problem. You need to contact them to discuss that.
                          BACLOFENISTA

baclofenuk.com

http://www.theendofmyaddiction.org

Olivier Ameisen

In addiction, suppression of symptoms should suppress the disease altogether since addiction is, as he observed, a "symptom-driven disease". Of all "anticraving medications used in animals, only one - baclofen - has the unique property of suppressing the motivation to consume cocaine, heroin, alcohol, nicotine and d-amphetamine"

Comment

Working...
                          X