Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking Calcium

Hi All

I'm trying to work out if I'm taking enough calcium? I've been taking 2 a day for a while but noticed after a while that I was getting very tired and getting tingling hands and brain fog

I looked at the label on the bottle of calcium magnesium citrate I bought and noticed that the amounts described on there where based on taking 5 a day! I've clearly not been taking that at all and I'm now wondering if I should be taking more?

Why would I need to take extra calcium etc anyway?

Mickey

Taking Calcium

I hate calcium supps! always makes me feel weird too,best to get it from food,plus the calcium/magnesium needs to be kinda in balance too
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Taking Calcium

Might want to Post this on the holistic thread.

Getting calcium from food sources is the safest way. Most calcium supps. Don't get absorbed correctly, meaning they can go through you and get flushed, or they can deposit themselves onto your arteries. Calcium glucarate helps in other ways(not sure but in good ways). More important to get adequate magnesium, vitamin D and K2 so your body can absorb calcium from food.

Again, post on the holistic thread.

Sam

Comment

Taking Calcium

Thanks for all the advice!

Also, is this something I will always have a problem with or will it get better with time?

Mickey

Comment

Working...
        X