Prescription status of online pharmacies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just wondering if anyone here knows of a reliable online pharmacy that doesn't require a prescription with each order. I'm still interested in baclofen treatment for alcoholism, not for myself at the moment but for a friend, but Inhouse Pharmacy (who I used to use) has recently started requiring a prescription. I believe it's something to do with the credit card companies not wanting to be associated with online companies that offer medications without a prescription. I believe River also requires a script these days? I have used Goldpharma before too, and last time they still didn't require a prescription. If anyone can recommend an online pharmacy that doesn't require a script, I'd be interested to hear about it.

Goldpharma off the top of my head

Their script (some sort of loop hole in my eyes) seems to keep the authorities happy.

Why in the world would people even consider using online pharmas if they had a script? Baclofen is something like 5p a tablet in the UK (if you have a script). The prices are crazy expensive online. In house would surely go bust?

Comment

Just meant to add. Why in the world would people even consider using online pharmas if they had a script? The prices are crazy expensive. In house would surely go bust?

Comment

One Med Store (Canada) is the one I use. No script needed. Very reliable. Probably not the cheapest, but there are lots of others out there who don't need scripts. Just Google "buy baclofen".

Comment

I should say I am in the UK. Don't know if they ship to other places.

Comment

I'm in the U.S. and had been using Inhouse until they switched billing companies and now my Visa gets rejected. I called them and said it's happening to everyone. Hope it gets straightened out. Now I've switched to River but it takes longer from India and I'd prefer the Liorisal over Beclefen.

I've never had a legit prescription. About how much does bac cost from a pharmacy if you have insurance? I may need to bring this up with my doctor.

Comment

Thanks for the replies so far. I would have just Googled "buy baclofen" but I wanted to hear from those with positive experiences with pharmacies, rather than just a random list.

I too wonder how an online pharmacy thinks they will still get business once they switch to being prescription-only. I certainly would never buy online if I had a script for something, as all the local pharmacies around here are way cheaper and quicker than any online one. Just doesn't make sense.

Comment

Palladium;1671392 wrote: You asked people to suggest reliable pharmacies that don?t require a prescription, and that?s what you got. I don?t think people have made any random suggestions; they?re recommending a pharmacy that they use and trust.

I?ve used Goldpharma (as have you) and United Pharmacies (UK) and I can vouch for both of them. I haven?t used 4NRX Pharmacy (UK) personally, but I know others who have and they don?t report any concerns.

If you?re looking to find more detailed information about online pharmacies, the drugs they stock, and their international reputation, you might want to try Pharmacy Reviewer. It?s never going to replace a personal recommendation from somebody that you know and trust, but it?s probably a less risky approach than simply googling ?buy baclofen?.

As ever, when you buy anything online, especially prescription drugs?caveat emptor!

Hope that helps.
                I wasn't complaining about anyone's reply. I was saying that if I had Googled the subject of buying baclofen, Google would have returned a fairly random list of pharmacies.

Thanks for your help, I will follow this up.

Comment

Palladium;1671066 wrote: Goldpharma still don’t require a prescription, but they sometimes refuse to allow registration from customers in certain parts of the world. I believe that you can circumvent this by using a proxy server or a VPN to log in.

Also:
                  United Pharmacies (UK)
                  4NRX Pharmacy UK.

They may not ship to Australia, but again, there are ways around that. I’m sure neophyte (another Aussie) will be able to point you in the right direction.
                  yep I've ordered my mirtazapine and baclofen when i used the tablets last year but no longer order the tabs, ive been using liquid baclofen since.
                  01-01-2014 - Indifference reached, success with high dose Baclofen 295mg.

Baclofen prescribing guide

Baclofen for alcoholism - Consolidated Information - Studies, prescribing guides, links

Comment

Working...
                  X