A glitch ordering from River

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't figure out which thread to put this on, so thought I'd just start a whole new one. Sorry.

(There are lots of other threads about where and how to order online, in case you're wondering.)

I placed an order with River yesterday. A couple of hours later I got a call from my credit card company asking if I'd authorized a payment to a Chinese company for luggage, with a charge for $10 more than what I thought I was paying for the baclofen.

I said no and they processed the charge as a fraud.

Then I called River. Apparently, they just changed the billing ISP (or something) to one in China. And they said the $10 fee was from the banking company for the international charge. (They will credit this on my next order.)

Hopefully I've straightened it all out, but it's exasperating...And probably would have completely freaked me out if I was new to doing this.

Hello!
    I am using River too, so should I expect the same with my next order? Or was it just a misunderstanding/mistake they fixed??
    Thanks!

Comment

It all sounds a bit strange. Haven't you guys tried goldpharma? Never had an issue in over 2 years. All shipped from EU chemists lightning quick. I sound like a rep but they really are that good.

Comment

Working...
      X