Nalmefene - where can I get it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all. I have been researching Nalmefene and feel it would be a good fit for me.. Can anyone help with where I can find it online?

I checked River Rx and Goldpharma and didn't see it. Good luck.

Sam

Comment

Hi csg - where are you based? In the UK you can get it on prescription from either Prof Chick or a sympathetic GP. Have you tried naltrexone? Are you planning on trying a Sinclair-method approach? Warning with both naltrexone and nalmafene - for some people (including me) the side effect of nausea is appalling so start off with half, maybe even a quarter tablet and titrate up to a full tablet over a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by davelet View Post
        Hi csg - where are you based? In the UK you can get it on prescription from either Prof Chick or a sympathetic GP. Have you tried naltrexone? Are you planning on trying a Sinclair-method approach? Warning with both naltrexone and nalmafene - for some people (including me) the side effect of nausea is appalling so start off with half, maybe even a quarter tablet and titrate up to a full tablet over a few days.
        I have just ordered nalmefene from http://www.pharmacy2u.co.uk in the UK. You get a free online consultation with a doctor and have to complete a drinks diary. Once you have done this they will prescribe it and post it out in the UK.
        Never put off to tomorrow what you can achieve today!

Comment

Working...
        X