Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a way to buy antabuse locally?

Hey everyone,

I live in Seattle, WA, and was wondering if there's a way to buy Antabuse without having to get an Rx or order online. Maybe some place you can drop by and get it?
    Anyways, let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks
    Knowledge of what is possible is the beginning of happiness.
    George Santayana

Most likely no. Doctors at least in Sydney don't prescribe because the risks outweigh the benefits. I believe it's bad to take if you have a poor liver, and if you drink while using the medication it can land you in the hospital. However one drink should deter most people from trying to pursue getting drunk.
    01-01-2014 - Indifference reached, success with high dose Baclofen 295mg.

Baclofen prescribing guide

Baclofen for alcoholism - Consolidated Information - Studies, prescribing guides, links

Comment

I don't believe it is available except by prescription or by ordering online. A prescription will for sure get "alcoholism" on your medical records though - same with naltrexone.

Comment

Hello Pete, I ordered online. It was easy and fast. Sorry if that's not an option for you.

Pie

Comment

I didn't say it isn't an option, just that it would be easier to pick some up in person. I never thought I'd use Antabuse, but I might order some to have around in case I need it. What websites have you guys found to be the best option for ordering it?
          George Santayana

Comment

I ordered from River Pharmacy. At one time they advertised on MWO. It's a Canadian site that ends in .ca

Comment

Yikes, the lowest quantity you can order there is 60 pills for $77+shipping. I was hoping to just order like 10 pills or whatever, maybe even less, for emergencies. I've never actually used Antabuse before. Anyone have any other ideas?
              George Santayana

Comment

Alternatively, is anyone with a stash pile willing to part with, say, 10 pills? I'll pay for them, of course. Please send me a PM if able/interested. Thanks
                George Santayana

Comment

Working...
                X