baclofen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

baclofen

I need to find a doctor who prescribes baclofen in northern new jersey (Passaic)

baclofen

Hi Driverr,

Do a search on this forum called where are the doctors? There may be one in NYC. Also, if you bring along information from the consolidated baclofen 2014 thread, some doctors will be more open to prescribing it off label.

Sam

Comment

baclofen

Hi driverr. I'm not sure about any specific doctors in your area, but if you're open to it, psychiatrists are generally more open to prescribing baclofen than other doctors. You can give it a try with psychiatrists in your area. Good luck to you.

EDIT: And be sure to go armed with information, in case they're not aware of the value of baclofen for alcoholism. Here are some resources that another member, neophyte, has collated for everyone:

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...4-a-90135.html

Comment

baclofen

I don't think it would be particularly difficult to find a psychiatrist in your neck of the woods, driverr. I'd just open the (virtual) phone book and call some psychiatrist's offices. Tell them you're interested in taking baclofen for alcoholism and ask if they use it to treat the disease. Easy peasy.

Well, actually, it's probably brutally hard. It was for me when I did it. But it worked out well for me. I hope the same for you.

Comment

baclofen

I know a psychiatrist about 1.5 hrs from you. you can pm me if you are interested.

Comment

Working...
          X