Back on bac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back on bac

Texas, it took me a minute after reading your post to remember that you had some really tough times with your relationship back in the day. I'm really glad that you are moving on in positive directions! I still envy you your travel. Some day, my friend, some day. Though bleep might be alarmed to hear that Zim is at the very top of the list of places I'd like to go.

Tim, glad you got some sleep! It makes a big difference, doesn't it? I'm trying really hard to manage that, still. (It's clearly not bac related, and unlike what I went through when I was titrating up. I just have a sleep disorder of some sort. grrrr.)

Comment

Back on bac

Ja, I found it more convenient to take in one go. It's not something I'd recommend unless you work your way up to it though!

Ne, that would be brilliant. You would be the third tourist this year!

Comment

Back on bac

bleep, what do you mean you had to redo the baclofen??

Comment

Back on bac

bleep;n2516250 wrote: You would be the third tourist this year!
          It won't be this year or even next...But that doesn't mean it's not going to happen. Unless, of course, you become an expat. We'll need a resource, it's a bit intimidating. You managed to bring it all to life, enough so that I want to see it in person with the benefit of someone who has always been there. And somehow I've convinced Ed to think it's a good idea. ha!

I'll let bleep go into the full explanation, but given that the site is going down for a week--bleep's been up and down and off and on baclofen. Perhaps he just meant that he had to titrate up again? That's my guess.

Please don't take it all in one dose, people. That can be such a bad way to start.

Comment

During the last week, I have had moderate sleep. I say moderate because I sleep like crap for two nights, then I sleep like a log for two nights. Weird.

Hey, Rand All!!! Are you out there bro?

Comment

Sorry Tim, whgat I meant was that I came off and had to restart. I was ok for a good while without baclofen, and then suddenly things spiralled out of control. Baclofen quickly it back though.

Comment

Working...
              X