Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campral, where's the USA on country list?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am trying to order Campral from Gold.... whatever, ...:thanks: and they send to every country but the US. Is there another internet source for the drug? Thanks for any and all help. I'm soooooo anxious to get started!

Hi Jeann,
    Thats odd isn't it, on the delivery times page they mention north america but not on the register page, have you tried emailing them? I'll have a look and see if I can come up with any others
    Suz
    Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

Yes, odd.

I didn't see a link or way to email the company. Very strange. I'll see about finding them elsewhere. Thanks again for any help you can find. J

Comment

I believe I suggested a few links to someone. Let me go look for it.
        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Just did a search on: campral online & found the thread started by Deter. I gave him these sites I found. Not sure if he ordered it or not.
          The thread was in this section dated 4/13/07 by Determinator

Here are the sites:

Buy Campral online in 333mg; cheap drug prices and information

and

Campral (Acamprosate) - No Prescription, Lowest Price - Buy Online Campral Pharmacy - Order Discount Campral Drug Cheap
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Thanks a lot

The first site you had takes you to Goldpharma, the one that doesn't let you choose US. I will try the other and let you know of my success. I ordered some last night from drugdelivery.ca. Have you heard of that? Anxious to get started! J

ANd a big thanks for helping.

Comment

Drugstore.com

Drugstore.com is where the second web site took me. They need a verifiable prescription. A hoax was played!

Comment

Jeann,
                Here is a link I found. I have no idea what they are like though.
                Campral results search online.Order easy/Fast without a prescription at lowest prices on the WEB.
                Suz

Comment

thanks, but

that link took me right back to Goldpharma. it's a maza out there..

Comment

Sorry about that I didn't try the buy now link when I found it.
                    Have you thought about topa? Here is a link for topa that definatly works
                    Buy Generic Topamax (Topiramate) Online :: Aclepsa.com - Online Health Superstore
                    Suz

Comment

thanks for trying.

I did order and receive some topa, then discovered I had heart failure and didn't dare try it. My cardio says the campral should be OK, but he wouldn't prescribe it. I hate this system. I'll keep up the search. Have not received the Campral I paid heavily for. My guess is it's a sham, and the website goes in and out of business just long enough to get some people's money. And I can't understand why Aclepsa doesn't sell campral and naltrexone. Weird!

Comment

Jean, if you don't mind having the campral on your med. record, try going to a psychaitrist. Giving out drugs to help is what they do, and most will do it without judgment. I believe doing just this has helped save my life. Good luck
                        bear
                        What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
                        ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Working...
                        X